Ch. 7

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy today's chapter! Thank you for today's/ next few chapters idea, @li334k . (Snape can get pregnant in this fanfic cuz why not?

-next day-

Severus wakes up and realizes he was late to today's lesson and missed the date with Elijah, but he didn't care at the moment. He just cares about staying with James forever. Severus pet James head. James starts waking up.

James:
"Why aren't you teaching the lesson?"

Severus:
"Well I would but I can't really move my legs cause of a certain horny mess yesterday night."

James:
"Well we could always do another-"

Severus:
"No James, we're not doing another round."

James:
"I'm just kidding"

Severus and James laid down and slept that day. Severus explained to Dumbledore that he had a "family issue".

But a few days later Severus had started noticing that students were suddenly talking about a rumor. Then when Severus was walking to his dorm after dinner. He had heard what all the ruckus was about...

Random students:
"Did you hear?" "No, what?" "Well I heard Harry's dad is dating someone and Harry knows about them." "Oh wow..." "i know right?"

Severus pov:
'Wait... I don't remember me and James telling Harry that we were dating?" "I'll ask James.."

Severus went in the dorm and had found something really disturbing that was not his....

Severus pov:
"This is a lady's underwear..... I don't remember getting this.... and why is it just laying on the floor?......"

Severus:
"James?"

James came out with messed up hair and without a shirt....

James:
"Yeah?"

Severus:
"What's this doing here?"

Severus showed the underwear.

James:
"Umm idk."

Severus:
"James I'm not kidding......"

James:
"I'm not joking either."

Severus:
"Then why am I hearing that Harry knows about you having a relationship with someone but we haven't told Harry?!"

James:
"Babe what are you-"

Severus:
"Get away! Just answer my questions.."

James:
"I told you, I don't know!?"

Severus:
"Then what is this doing here on the floor!?"

James:
"Why don't you tell me?!"

Severus:
"Oh so now you think I would cheat on you!?"

James:
"Oh like you wouldn't!"

Severus:
"You know what? Fuck this! I'm going out!?"

James:
"But where would you go!? This is your dorm!"

Severus:
"Anywhere but here!"

Severus had stayed at luscious's houses and they had a sleepover. (Not a ship) Severus told him everything.

Luscious:
"Ima beat his stupid ass up right now!"

Said Luscious taking off the cucumber slices on his eyes.

Severus:
"Calm down Lucy..."

Luscious:
"No! Your staying at my house and I don't want no buts, you beautiful shiny bitch!"

Severus:
"What about Hogwarts?"

Luscious:
"Can't you just quit? I mean you know all the spells, your gonna stay with me, and James is still over there."

Severus:
"Yea, your right. Starting tomorrow ima quit."

Luscious:
"That's right, shine bitch, shine!"

Narcissa:
"Honey! So help me if you throw glitter on the carpet and all over Severus again, you are going to clean that up!"

Luscious:
"Fine... I won't throw glitter....."

Severus:
"But I still have to go for something else, you see... Alexandra is coming to Hogwarts tomorrow..."

Luscious:
*le gasp* "Alexandra!? Omg me and her have more tea to spill! That's it, I'm coming with you tomorrow, I need to see mah child."

Severus:
"Why do you call her your child if you ain't even related?"

Luscious:
"Gurl you wouldn't get it 😚💅🏻 "

Severus:
"Mhmmmm, sureeee"

Ok that's it for today, hope you enjoyed today's episode. Midnight? Sure. Tired? Definitely. School tomorrow? Don't know her. Hotel? Trivago.

597 words