Ch. 4

Hi guys welcome to another jeverus episode! Hope you enjoy!

James:
"But-"

Severus:
"Bish, shut the fuck up, I'm trying to be dramatic"
(Not what he actually said just thought this would be funny 😂🤣)

Severus:
*Slaps again* "And this is for being a selfish dick!" *Slaps again* "And this is for having a kid with the girl you cheated on me with" *Slaps 1 more time but this one is the hardest* "And this is for making me suffer for your mistakes!"

James:
*Wasted* (Another funny thing I wanted to do but isn't part of the story😂🤣)

James:
"I know what I did was wrong but please, I don't want to fight with you anymore"

Severus:
"Get out....."

James:
"W-what?"

Severus:
"I said.... Get Out Now! I'm not going to let you make me suffer anymore, so I don't know what you plan on staying but it's not here, so please... just get out...."

James got out but waited outside the door like a lost and confused puppy.

-with Severus inside-

Severus pov:
'I won't...... I won't let you (James) think that you can just make me love you again like some desperate lonely cat."

Severus cried himself to sleep while James heard him outside the door

-with James outside-

James pov:
"Don't worry my sweet Severus, I'll win your heart again, and this time I won't stop until I have you in my arms again. I was just too stupid and dense when we were younger...but I promise... I won't fool around anymore."

James the stupid and dense, but mostly determined and loyal person, stayed at the door and promised to protect Severus and never leave his side.

Bonus scene I added cuz it's funny:

James:
"Wait a damn minute.... 'stupid and dense'? Who wrote that!?"

Me:
"You said it not me, 😂🤣😅"

James:
"You dang bitch..."

Me:
"What you call me?" *knuckles crack*

Da fans/ aka: you guys:
"Beat him! Beat him! Beat him!"

James:
"I didn't say anything...."

Me:
"That what I thought, dumb bitch" UwU

Ok that's the end of the chapter but here is a fun fact in my story!

Fun fact of the day: Severus loves cats, he buys a cat further into the story and names it "Estelle" (I like the name and I heard from a comic that it means star so yeah UwU)

Anyways goodbye! See you in the next chapter!

403 words