Ch. 12

Hello guys! This chapter is a continue on from the last chapter about Severus, because I've been doing basically Draco chapters when it's freaking about Severus, anyways I hope you enjoy! (Also no song for this chapter, sorry. And • sometimes I use it for an action.)

Severus and James talk because James wants to try and fix things with Severus and explain to him the misunderstanding, but Severus didn't listen, Severus was still furious at James and sad about his baby. It wasn't that he didn't want him it's just that, the baby would have to grow up with a single parent.

-On the call-
L min Nkomo
James:o
"Severus just listen to m-"

Severus:
"No James! I'm tired of your bullshit! Bye James!"

James:
"Wait Severus-!"

-End of call-
(Because Severus hanged up on him) ok

Severus:
•Sighs• "Its time to go home...."

(Yes he already did his appointment, no I'm not going to show it, yes it's because I had no ideas for it, and yes he was I his car waiting for luscious to get in cause luscious was on a phone call)

Anyways sorry it's short but you guys, (specifically li334k ) kept nagging me about doing a new chapter and why I wasn't showing Severus yet)

Anyways see in the next chapter, bye guys!
(No fun fact for today either cause I was lazy again)

232 words