Realisations

----------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG YALL ARE SO THIRSTY

ALSO SORRY FOR BEING OFFLINE FOR 5867805367037 YEARS ILL FINISH THE BOOK IN 2 WEEKS

ANYWAYS HERE U GO:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chat POV:

I ran my fingers through my hair, rethinking what I had just seen. Ladybug had loved me? As Adrien? My heart beat grew faster. I fell for her, the real her. Excited, I leaped across to Mari's balcony and looked through her window.

'Oh Tikki, I love him so much...' whispered Mari as her kwami flew next to her.

'Marinette! You must protect your identity! You don't want a repeat of Chat Blanc!'

Marinette's eyes grew open in shock as she turned to Tikki.

'I will never let that happen Tikki. The nightmares still haunt me...If Chat Blanc happens again, I-, I won't forgive myself...'

She wiped away her tears and I looked at her in mystery and awe. Chat Blanc? I knocked on her window as she gasped.

'Quick Tikki, hide!' she exclaimed.

She opened her windows and I crept in quietly. 

'Hello princess...' I whispered, smirking at her as she blushed, placing a kiss on my lips. I grabbed   her closer, our kiss deepening as I reached down to her shorts as she pushed me away.

'Not tonight Chat, I'm still sore.' she said, sitting on her bed and patting her lap, urging me to lay on it.

I smiled gratefully and did as she willed.

'Did I do the princess too hard?' I asked, looking into her eyes upset.

She laughed and tickled me before kissing my forehead.

'No, I loved it.' she replied, smiling.

That night, she fed me macarons and we watched a movie together, Enjoying each others presence. The way she spoke, her confidence, her teasing reminded me so much of ladybug. How haven't I noticed who she was before. Soon, my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep in her arms.

Marinette POV:

'Kitty, do you want-'

I paused and looked down at him. He was fast asleep. A low mumble came from his mouth. Was he...PURRING?! Giggling, I kissed his forehead.

'Mmmm, my lady...' he whispered.

I smiled. He was too cute. But had he just called me MY LADY?! Did he know who I was the entire time?

A green flash appeared before my eyes as the kitten who was sleeping soundly on my lap became replaced with a rather familiar face...

'ADRIEN?!'