Escalating Love

-----------------

VOTE

FOLLOW

-----------------

-SIN AHEAD-

Adrien POV:

I walked into class, thinking about Marinette. Last night's kiss kept playing in my mind and I was dying to see her as Chat Noir tonight. As I took the school iPad out, I saw Marinette walking in with Alya, looking gorgeous as ever. She smiled at me and walked up to her seat and sat down.

God she was beautiful.

Her hair was tied up in a soft plait and her bluebell eyes looked as bright as ever. Her lips looked so soft and supple and her smile was as cute as ever.

'Damn dude are you simping over Marinette?' Nino asked nudging me as I shook my head.

'No no it's not like that uh...' I started as Nino smirked.

After school I rushed home and completed my homework to visit my princess that night. I transformed and leaped out of my window to visit her. Once I reached her balcony I tapped on her door eagerly as she opened it in a start.

'Kitty?' she whispered.

'Can I come in?' I asked as she nodded, letting me into her room.

I walked into her room and the fresh scent of baked goods slapped me as she ran to a box and picked up a macaron. 

'I baked them yesterday, take one.' she suggested, smiling sweetly as I blushed, taking a macaron.

I took a bite and the sweet taste reminded me of her and her scent. It was the tastiest thing I had ever had.

'You look sexy when you eat you know...' Marinette whispered as I gulped the last of my macaron.

She giggled again as she crept up to me, making me feel hot as hell. I fell onto her bed and moved back as she crawled onto me, tracing her finger down my lips seductively.

'Am I making you nervous?' she whispered as she bit her lip, making me bulge.

She gasped as my face turned red in embarrassment. Smirking, she took off her top and straddled me, kissing me hungrily. I kissed her back with the same fiery passion as I unclipped her bra and left hickeys down to her neck. I pinched her nipples making her shudder and moan in pleasure before sucking each of them tenderly. She grabbed my bell and pulled it down, unzipping my suit until she reached my dick, taking it out as she looked at it dripping in erection. My face was red and sweaty as she licked my cock and sucked it. I began to pant as I took her head, urging her into my deeper. 

It was the best feeling of my life. She gained speed and I could feel it come again.

'I'm going to cum in your mouth, ok princess?' I whispered through moans as she nodded.

Once I hummed in her mouth and she swallowed, I picked her up and placed her onto her bed, leaving kisses down to her pants. I ripped them off eagerly and looked at her dripping wet pussy.

'Your so wet for me princess...' I said, gasping as she looked away her face bright as ever.

'Shut up and fuck me kitty.' she whispered, looking at me with fire in her eyes.

I kissed and licked her pussy as she moaned, arching her back at the sheer pleasure of it as I licked her clit and could feel her body tense up and shudder before taking my cock and holding it to her entrance. I slid my cock in slowly and we both moaned at the sudden pleasure. 

Marinette POV:

Chat pushed deep into me and I flinched at the quick pain before he cupped my face and kissed me.

'F-Faster.' I whispered as he nodded, doing as I said.

He fucked me harder, and at first I was quite uncomfortable. But as he kissed my lips and neck an cupped my face, the pain vanished and all I could feel was pleasure and for him to go deeper. 

'Yes Chat, oh fuck me harder!' I screamed as he went balls deep into me. I could feel my body tingle at the new sensation of sexual pleasure building in me. Chat cummed deep into me and I gasped, kissing him one last time before he collapsed on top of me. 

I just had fucking sex with Chat Noir.