Apologies

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and follow if you want Chat Noir in your dreams tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette POV:

Chat took me to my home and settled me onto my bed, tucking me in and cupping my face. I tried my best to smile at him, but all that came out were tears. 

'I'm sorry, Chat, I'm so so sorry...' I sobbed, covering my body with my blanket and looking away.

Chat touched my chin and turned me to face him.

'No. This wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have interfered with anything. Luka probably wouldn't have done that if I hadn't asked you to stay away. I'm sorry princess. And I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I swear, if anyone hurts you again, I'll kill them myself.' Chat said, drawing me into an embrace and holding onto me protectively. 'Do you need anything?' He asked, wiping my tears away.

I thought quickly and realised I was at my fertile point in my cycle.

'I could get pregnant, could you get me a morning after pill?' I asked, covering myself in shame.

Chat nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving through my balcony. And at that very moment, I had never felt more alone in my entire life.

After Chat left, I had realised Tikki was missing. I darted to the window, seeing her tiny figure coming towards me in the distance. Breathing a sigh of relief, I took her in, hugging her to the best of my abilities.

'I was so worried Marinette! I managed to warn Chat though.' Tikki said, embracing me with her tiny arms as I smiled at her gratefully.

Once Chat arrived, I had already taken a shower and quickly took the emergency pill. Chat agreed to stay the night and slept on my smaller bed. Thankfully, my parent's were away on a trip to China for the wedding of my distant relative, so they didn't have to get involved or worry. The next morning, I woke up, only to find Chat gone from the bed.

Worried, I jumped out of my bed, brushed my teeth and tied up my hair, rushing downstairs, before a delicious aroma wafted through my nose. It was bakery scent, a delicious smell of coffee and croissants.

'Chat, are you baking?' I asked, walking down to find a kitty chef preparing breakfast.

Chat groaned, kneading croissant dough incorrectly.

'I'm trying princess...' he replied, frowning at the dough.

Walking towards Chat, I wrapped my arms around him from behind and helped him to knead the dough gently, intertwining our fingers together while doing it. I blushed, and I could feel Chat's body tense up at the tension in the air between us. Once I felt the dough was ready, I rolled the dough out and cut it into narrow, long triangles before rolling it into croissant shapes. We then put it into the oven and washed and dried our hands, waiting for it to cook. Chat turned to me and put a hand around my waist and tilted my chin up with his tongue, smiling sexily. I smiled back at him, looking at his soft lips, wanting to kiss him terribly. 

But I couldn't

But I couldn't. I was still scarred from the events that happened last night. I wasn't going to play with Chat like that. It was unfair to him. Chat's smile faded as he cupped my face.

'You're still thinking about last night, aren't you princess?' Chat asked, looking at me sadly.

I stepped away, wiping away my tears of anger towards Luka quickly.

'I hate him. I hate him so much.' I growled, walking to the oven to check on the croissants. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and I quickly walked to the front of the bakery, only to find Luka there.

'Speaking of the devil.' Chat said, his tone menacing. 'I leave him with you princess, I'll be watching.' he whispered, walking back into the bakery.

My heart pounding, I opened the door, slapping Luka in the face.

'Ow!' Luka said, touching his cheek. 

'What do you want?' I asked, grabbing one of the long sticks next to the flour bags and twirling it ladybug style. I pointed it at Luka, getting ready to beat him up.

'What happened last night? My memory is so foggy, I only remember you using the restroom and me taking a few drinks...' he said, scratching his head.

'A few sips?' I growled, hitting him as he fell onto the floor in pain.

'What did I do, Marinette? Why are you so angry at me? What did I do while being drunk that could be so bad?' he asked, looking at me innocently.

Swinging the stick, I hit him hard, bruising him where his scar from last night was.

'You RAPED ME.' I said, beating him up several times.

'I what?' he asked, still lying.

Chat emerged from behind me and I could see Luka's innocent look vanish and get replaced with a fearful one.

'W-What is Chat doing here?' he asked, still trying to sound oblivious.

Chat picked him up easily by Luka's shirt and looked at him with pure fury in his eyes.

'Don't lie.' Chat growled.

'Ok I did have sex with Marinette because I was desperate for her! And I'm sorry! I wanted to make things right and start things fresh with her by taking her out again!' Luka replied, looking away in fear. I could tell there was no sincerity in his tone at all.

'I want to kill you.' Chat whispered, choking him. 

'Just send him to the police station. He is not worth it.' I said, opening the door while Chat dragged him.

After dumping Luka with Sabrina's father, Chat and I returned to my home, only to receive an akuma alert on our phones.

'I need to go princess, I'll return when I can.' Chat said, getting his baton ready.

'Go...' I whispered, kissing his cheek as Chat blushed, leaping out of my window.

'Is he gone?' Tikki whispered.

'Yeah, Tikki, spots on.' I whispered, a beautiful swirl of pink engulfing me.