What just happened?

Marinette POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

I struggled to recall the series of moments that had just occurred within the last 10 minutes. Chat visited, flirted with me and I ALMOST KISSED HIM! I was so sure I loved Adrien, so why did my feelings suddenly change? Why would I lean in and kiss Chat Noir? He's a stupid flirt and just a friend to me...

Just a friend...

That's what Adrien referred to me as... 

I collapsed onto the floor and groaned. Why is love so complicated?

Quickly, I rushed downstairs, fed Tikki her favourite macron, brushed my teeth and collapsed onto my bed. Wrapping my blanket around me, I snuggled up with Tikki and fell asleep.

Next Morning

Today was a lovely sunny day in Paris, so being the creative bug I was, I decided to wear a short skirt and crop top I myself had designed and made. Looking in the mirror, I turned around and admired myself. I had to admit...I did look sexy. Grabbing my purse, I ushered Tikki inside and walked to school. And I know it seems impossible but...for once I wasn't late for school!

Once I reached Alya's house, I knocked on the door, however I had realised it was open. I heard mumbles from inside, and was anxious to know wether Alya was alright or not. Slowly, I opened the door to find something I didn't expect.

"Mmmmm baby you taste so fucking good!" Alya moaned.

"Babe you're always so damn wet for me, I love it..." groaned Nino.

"Nino...shove your fingers in harder!" Alya screamed.

Traumatised, I slammed he door shut and ran to school. I pictured Adrien doing such things to me, and I blushed furiously. 

"Hey Pr-I mean Mari!" Cried Adrien from behind.

"HotsexyassmodelAdrienAgresteOMFG" I screamed in my mind.

"H-hey Adrien!" I stammered, cursing myself.

"Where's Alya and Nino?" Adrien asked.

"Them? I dunno maybe fucking each other on Alya's table instead of going to school!" I said laughing.

Ah yes Adrien heard me. FUCK!

Adrien looked at me, shocked then chuckled lightly. I cursed myself again.

"We should tease them when they get here," Adrien replied. "We better get going Mari, class is going to start..."

"Y-yeah we should..."

Just as we were about to take a seat, an akumatised victim barged into our class, through the class window and went loose.

"Class dismissed!" our teacher cried. "Get home safely everyone!"

Just as I stood up, Adrien grabbed my hands as he led me out of class. I felt like melting right there at his touch. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm just taking you home, so you can stay safe prin-err Marinette!"

All of a sudden, the akumatised victim threw a bomb at Adrien, and he seemed to cough and splutter. She looked at me, and reached into her bag for another bomb, but I managed to haul myself and Adrien into my school locker, which was surprisingly big enough to fit the two of us.

"purrrincess..." Adrien whispered.

I looked up at Adrien with the little light there was shining through my locker. I stared at him confused. Nobody except Chat called me that...

"Adrien, wha-" I continued.

We were so close together that our chests were against each other. My hands were on Adrien's chest and my cheeks were burning red. I looked up at his handsome face, then my eyes travelled down to his lips.

"Mari, I love you..." Adrien whispered. His hands wrapped around my waist and his lips crashed onto mine...

Hope you liked this chapter :) Pls vote guysss. My aim is 10 by the next chapter come onnnn. You guys keep me writing, love you guys.