More confused feelings

Remember to vote! Love you all! <3

Marinette POV

The beautiful, brief moments I had had with Adrien played in my mind as I gently touched the pictures of Adrien on my all, sighing.

'I would do anything to get to feel his lips on mine again...' I whispered, pressing my head against his on the poster. 'For once, I liked that akumatised victim.'

My thoughts were paused by a knock on my balcony door. 

'Chat why now?' I grumbled, getting up to go open the door. 'Tikki, hide!'

Opening the door, I was greeted by Chat's charming face, a rose in his hand.

'Good evening purrincess...' Chat began, handing me the rose.

'What brings you here kitty?' I asked, accepting the rose, hiding my annoyance.

'First, I wanted to apologise. What I did the other day was not ok. So tonight, I want to make it up to you.' He explained.

'Look, I'm not interested ok?' I grumbled, setting the rose on my table. 'I'm not going to go places with you when there is someone else involved in my life. Sorry Chat...' I explained.

Chat smirked then quickly changed his expression to a hurt one. 

'Purrrlease princess! We can go as friends!' He said, pouting.

Considering the word 'friends' I decided to go. Chat scooped me up and left my balcony, taking me into the unknown.

Chat POV

I settled her down next to me, her eyes still closed.

'Can I open my eyes yet kitty?' She asked quietly.

'Nope not yet.' I whispered. 'Open your eyes after my countdown...3, 2, 1 open.'

'Chat...just WOW!' She exclaimed excitedly.

I had taken her to the building with my most favourite view of the Eiffel Tower. The lights on the Eiffel Tower glistened in the moonlight, a tingling sense of love in the air. I looked over to Marinette and saw her look at the Tower in awe. making my cheeks heat up.

'Chat how come you never told me about this place while we were patrolling-err I mean how come you never told me about this before?'

'I discovered it tonight, on my way to your house...' I replied.

Together, we talked about our family life, school and I told her about my kwami and his obsession for cheese.

'So kitty, your kwami Plagg is obsessed with camembert? The stinky cheese?' She asked laughing. 'Ladybug visited me once and she told me about her kwami, Tikki and how she loves macrons.

'I wish Plagg liked macrons, then my kwami wouldn't reek of cheese.' I laughed.

After an hour of chatting and laughing. I decided to drop her back home.

Marinette POV

'Goodnight princess...' Chat whispered, walking to my balcony to leave.

'Wait!' I called, before he left.

My heart beating fast, I got ready to do something I had never imagined I would ever do. Standing on my tippy toes, my hands wrapped around his bell as I gently tugged it, forcing his lips onto mine.

'Goodnight Chaton...' I whispered, before rushing back inside and closing my door.