Cats can get jealous

----------------------

Vote.

Follow.

----------------------

Chat POV:

'She kissed me Plagg, we're getting SOMEWHERE!'

'Kid, relax. It was just a kiss.' Plagg replied, unbothered.

Leaping onto my bed, I detransformed, the feeling of the kiss lingering on my lip. Turning off the lights, I went to sleep, excited to see her again tomorrow as Chat Noir.

Marinette POV:

'Tikki, pass me my handbag. I'm late enough as it is.' I exclaimed, slipping on the pink top my mother bought me last year for Christmas.

'Marinette! You said that top needed some alterations to fit you! Don't you think you should've made something special for your date with Luka?' Tikki asked, passing me my bag.

'I know, but I ran out of satin, I wasn't bothered to buy some for a quick date!' I replied, slipping on my tight heels I had grown out of, wincing at the tight pain. Quickly, I slapped on some lipstick and some mascara, running out of the bakery.

'I'm 20 minutes late! Shit!' I groaned, getting out of the taxi and walking inside the restaurant.

Luka stood up from our reserved table and greeted me with a smile, kissing my hand.

'Luka, I'm sorry! I snoozed and I-' I started, before he put a finger to my lip.

'Hey, it's ok! Let's just enjoy our date, ok?' Luka asked, helping me sit down.

We ordered our food and ate quietly, having a normal conversation and relaxing. 

Chat POV: 

I leapt across, from building to building, still thinking about Marinette. Tonight, I was supposed to be patrolling, but her kiss kept me distracted the entire time. I looked down at the famous restaurant owned by Mr Boujour, my classmate Chloe's father. Gazing at the happy couples I sighed, hoping I could take Marinette there one day. A male with Dark hair and blue tips caught my attention as I squinted my eyes, looking carefully. It was Luka, my friend, sitting with...Marinette.

MARINETTE.

I growled, jealously creeping up on me. I saw her get up, walking towards the elevators, probably to the women's room to freshen up. Taking the opportunity, I leapt down, entering the building through a trapdoor.

Marinette POV:

I took my brush out of my handbag, brushing out any flyaways. As I brushed my hair, I felt a tickling, warm sensation on my back as my cheeks went red. Someone was behind me.

'Good evening, purrrincess.' came the whisper of a certain cat.

The heat on my cheeks became a burn as I looked behind.

'G-Go home Chat!' I exclaimed.

'But I just got here...' Chat whispered, sending a shiver up my spine. Just the sound of his voice was enough to turn me on.

I slowly turned around to meet his gaze, his eyes sexy as hell. He inched forward, biting his lip and I could feel the sexual tension in the air as we looked at each other. Suddenly, Chat pinned me against the wall, trapping me. He looked at me intensely, and I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster.

'You kiss me, and now you go on a date with him.' Chat said, his sexy whisper becoming a growl.

'Your not supposed to be here Chat, this is the women's room.' I said, triggering him.

He came forward, trailing kisses from my neck to my ear, as I shivered at the pleasure. 

'Go home now, or I'll make you...' he whispered, before stepping away and walking out of the door.

I stood there, my underwear wet as fuck and my cheeks blazing.