4. Crybaby

Damon Esquire

Damon Esquire. He is one of the folks in the list for transmigrators.

JK glances at him. No sign of recognition. Maybe one of his fellow cadets is inside this fellow.

He comments, "Titan is very beautiful in this time of the year."

Titan is where their military academy is located. It's one of Saturn's moon.

Damon doesn't have any reaction. He might be acting. Or he isn't really Ace or M16.

Frankly JK doesn't need any friend at all. He could only trust one person: himself.

They said a human needs love.
JK said a human needs air to breath, not love.

Damon is probably not his cadet friend.

Tigreon slaps on his shoulder and nearly makes Jake falls forward. He glances at the cold looking man in front of him.

He whistles and Damon squints his eyes. They were classmates years ago.

Tigreon became the youngest General for their country. Damon only succeeded as a trainer for his school almamater.

Tigreon greets, "It has been years, Damon. Nice to meet you again."

"Mr. Dawn," replies him.

Tigreon frowns. He looks a bit hurt. He taps on Jake's shoulder and nearly dislocated it. The guy doesn't know his own strength.

He comments, "Please look after this one. Caught him hunting in dangerous zone."

Since when Emerald woods are dangerous? You are just trying to dig my grave in front of my instructor.

Tigreon smirks as if he could hear the laments.

Damon replies, "Don't worry. I will supply him with numerous tasks. He would be buried to his neck."

Tigreon stares the poor kid. Pitying him for having a strict instructor like Damon.

Jake pushes Tigreon back to his shuttle ship. The longer he stays here, the worst fate for him.

Damon says,"Report to my office first thing in the morning. I got assignments for you."

"Yes, Sir."

Jake sighs after Damon leaves. He goes to the dorm. He has acquired most of the body's memories. He knows his room number is 215.

 He knows his room number is 215