19. Rudolf (NSFW)

(Zaiden Brown)

(Zaiden Brown)

Jeff pulls Jake to meet a super famous Interstellar star. He presses a hand to back of Jake's head. Forcing him to bow his head.

Jeff greets, "Mr. Brown. It's an honor to meet you."

"En. Same here. You are the masked vlogger, right?"

"I'm thrilled you know me."

Jake looks eager when he offers two plain shirts for signing autographs. Jeff asks for autographs too.

Jake smirks when he receives the shirts back.

I'm going to sent them for auction. May get a lot of coins from them.

The brothers take pictures with Zaiden before leaving the spot.

Zaiden shakes his head. He touches his phone and a list of names appears. He crosses the name Jake Kincaid from it. The guy looks like a simpleton. Probably not the one he is looking for.

He mumbles, "One down. Eight to go."

Jeff takes Jake to stroll in the streets of capital city.

Red Phoenix is totally different from Green Dragon Kingdom. Most of the lands are desert areas. The people here look tougher. Their skins look darker too.

It's easy to determine which ones are foreigners and local folks. The roads are crowded and it's easy to get lost.

Jake tries to sneak away few times. Jeff finds him all the time. He has no choice but to follow Jeff to airport. To board a transport vessel back to their kingdom.

Security guards stop them. One of them points to Jake.

"You are arrested."

"What? Why? My brother didn't do anything against the law!"

The guard scans Jake's phone. An alarm blares at once.

A mechanical voice kept repeating, "Unauthorized access! Unauthorized access! Unauthorized access!"

"He came into our country without permission."

Jeff stares at his brother and Jake nods his head. Jeff sighs. Only Jake will sneak into another country without his passport.

Jake calmly says, "I'll be fine. No worries."

"I'll go find Dad. He will arrange everything."

"Yeah. You do that."

Jake is taken away by the guards. He is sent to jail for breaking the law.

Few minutes later, Jake looks around him.

Is this country too rich? Why do I think the cell looks like a luxurious room?

Jake jumps to the bed and bounces for a while. His bad habit after entering a new bedroom.