Meeting in the Market

{POV: You bump into the mysterious lone-wolf Socrates at the marketplace}

Socrates: Do you come here often?

Y/N: O-Oh! Socrates! I didn't expect to see you here...
Socrates: Do you want to question your inherent cultural assumptions with me, baby?
Y/N: *blushes* I should be getting home soon...
Socrates: *grabs hand* wait! Don't leave!
Y/N: R-Really? Y-you want me to s-stay?
Socrates: I saw you across the market and all I could think about is how you look like your craving eudaimonia. I can help you find it, baby.
Y/N: Eudaimonia?? Wots that??
Socrates: All I know is that I know nothing.
Y/N: N-nothing? But Socrates, your so smart!
Socrates: *flicks bangs over eye* Nobody understands me when I say that... Nobody knows what I'm really thinking. Everybody hates how I stop them on the street and ask them the meaning of life when they're trying to get to work.
Y/N: I don't hate you, Socrates! And everyone who does is wrong.
Socrates: In case you havent noticed, I'm weird. I'm a weirdo. I don't 'fit in'. And I don't want to fit in. Have you ever seen me with shoes on? That's weird.
Y/N: *eyes sparkling like in anime* *blushing* Well... maybe I'm weird, too.
Socrates: *blushes* Really???
Y/N: Yeah. *kicks shoes off* Now we're both weird.
Socrates: Y-Y/N.... Nobody's ever kicked off their shoes for me, before.
Y/N: *looks deeply into his eyes, takes hand* Do you want to go to my place and... think about stuff?
Socrates: *blushes, looks away* I'd like that.

*You and Socrates walk off into the sunset*