Meeting the parents

{POV: You get the nerve to *finally* have dinner with Sophroniscus and Phaenarete!!! But will they love you as much as they lov there sonn???? Read to FIND OUT *dun dun dun*}

Socrates: CHillax babe. My parents will love you! All you have to do to impress them is talk about stone and babies.

Y/N: wot?

SOcrates: They're a stonemason and a midwife, remember! Didn't you read my WIkipedia page?

Y/N: o yea *chuckles nervously* i forgot

SoOCrate: thats okay babe. its a really long article anyways so  forgive u haha anyways, come inside! theye waiting for us

Y/N: *SWeats nervously* o babe, i rtust u. 

*socrates romantically wipes the sweat from your furrowing brows. your amber orbs are shiny as you watch him.*

Socrates; come on babe *grabbs hand*

*you and socrates walk into his house*

Sophronicus: Hey hey hey! What's up! It's me, Sophronicus. According to tradition, I was by trade a stonemason or sculptor. Plato scholars Thomas Brickhouse and Nicholas Smith question the authenticity of that tradition, mainly on the grounds that the earliest extant sources of the story are comparatively late and that it is unmentioned by more reliable sources such as , , , or .

Phenarate: Hey sweetie! I'm Phenarte! Very little is known of the life of me. In Plato's , Socrates compares his own work as a philosopher with mine as a maia (). According to , the role of maia was "performed by women of good family, and the translation 'midwife' is quite misleading."

Y/N: wOW! itz grate to meet u guys! socates has told me AAAAAALL about u!! 

*there is a sudden silence*

Y/N: Uhhh... i saw this great baby sitting on top of a stone yesterday!

Phaenaeraetae: OH-EM-GEE!!! Rly!??!?!?! I LOVE BABIES!!!

Soophroonnicus: AND I LOVE STONES!!!

Socrtaes: *to Y/N* told you theyd love u

* Phaenate goes to get dinner, bc shes the woman and this is ancient times. you go to help, bc u are a woman and this is ancient times.*

SOPhie: *as you leave* Nice JOB babes! You guys are such good women in ancient times.

Socraets: but hav u guys questioned the role of women in our society?

Phaenate: haha scorate u are so quirky

*socrates does not continue*

*you and phaenatare come and put the fried chicken on the table*

soctrates: KFC? Kolonaki Fried Chicken? damn gorl, thatz my faveeeeeeeee!

Y/N: *Blushes* oh scares.....

Phaenatre: i was the gorl he was takling to...

Y/N: *anime gasp*

soctrrtrs: I.... um..... uh!

Sophieracontitious: you can bOTH be his gorls

Phaenatrrs: awwwwwwww, ur right, husband! you're always right, because yu are the man and this is ancient athens

*Phaenatre and sophdeiuw embrace. Socrrte scowls*

Socrates: *flicks anime bangs over eye*

Y/N: places a single hand on his arm to support him*

SOcrates: by the ways gsuyd..... there's a reason i was interoducing u to Y/N now

Pheanarate: your engaged.

Y/N: *gAAAASP!!!!!* how ddi you know?!?!?!?

Phenantrtes: it woz obvious! the way you placed a single hand on his arm to support him? only a wife-2-b would do such a thing!

Y/N: *close to tears* omg, our love is so obivous!

SOcrates: *scowls* i was excited to reveal it....

sophie: stop being a lil bitch. lets eat

*you and ur new family eat kolonaki fried chicken joyfuly*

...

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guysssss!!!! Hope you're enjoying my work! I cant beLIEVE they started a rumour that i neva wrote anything down. They rly think the biggest brightest brain in all of the anshient world wud not write his amazing thoughths down????

IF any of u guys wanna reenact this story w me hmu ;)