💜✨The Past✨💜

After debuting with BTS in 2013 you got a lot of hate because your the only girl, normally in mixed gender group their will be at least 2 girls or boys.

(Just pretend that its normal in Korea to have a mix gender group)

Some fans noticed that you look like a foreigner, although you just ignored it and hope that they wont find out your identity, because you want to be popular in your own way. Bashers and antis can't deny that your really pretty, even the world. Its because Yuri really has a flawless and calm beauty, but can turn to a wild tiger while performing.

In 2013 you released a song that impacted a lot of haters, your haters decreased and your fans increased especially the fan boys. The song is about your insecurities and the song impacted a lot of haters because of the meaning of your song.

In 2014 you got a project in acting with Kai of EXO, it about a love story of two high school student's. Since then your fanboys and fan girls increased a lot, you also got famous because of that movie.

Yuri's brother Lu Hue-Woon got back in America but hes still supporting you and always calling you, and yes he lives in their parents house although he rented a hotel close to his work.

In 2014 after the movie with Kai you got another call of a manager and asked you if you can join a movie and be the leading ladies friend. She agreed not knowing that her role is a American girl since the leading lady (her friend in the movie) is also from America that will fall in love with a Korean boy. Since then the rumors of you being a foreigner became popular.

Some even stated your real identity which got popular, the rumors was on until 2014-2015. Her parents in America knew about it and they have been invited in an event, before going home they got an interview. The interviewer asked about the rumors, her parents answered it truthfully since they realized their mistakes and that you really succeeded your dream.

The news was heard all over the world, it made you more popular and almost all the actor and actress in the world know you, since your mother was one of the most famous actress in the world.

After that state, her parents called her and apologize. They said that they will book a flight to Korea to be with her personally and have a small party for their families reunion. They also invited their friends, which are IU and Eunwoo's parents and many more.

Eunwoo's parents came out in the same van with Yuri' parents, while the both of them came out of the same car since your both the child. There were rumors that your both dating, your parents helped you to clear this rumor with your company, since then their relationship was clear to the media.

After that party your parents went into your dorm to meet the guys. Your parents told your members to take good care of you, Yuri's mom was relying on Jin since he was the oldest, they have a few minutes of chats until it was time for them to leave. After 1 days visiting BTS dorm, it was time for your parents to fly back to America because they still have a lot of work to finish.

You and your members escorted them to the airport and you said your last good bye's to them.

Since that your group has been being popular, not because of your identity but because of their hard work.

Since 2015 you've been getting a lot of projects as the leading role but you rejected that because you were busy because of all your schedules, you take them but you only take those movies with just 1-2 months of taping.

Because of that your popularity really increased. In every award show you were into, a lot of female and male idols was surprised by your beauty, causing them to look at you which made you uncomfortable. It made a lot of the fans ship you with their favorite member with their favorite group.

A lot of American actors and Chinese actors stated that Yuri from BTS is their ideal type.