💜✨Yuri Iconic Moments Part. 2✨💜

Yuri Iconic Moments
Part. 2

Number 1

BTS was having a fansign and while everyone was laughing a girl shouted to Jimin but its not actually a shout its more of a favor to ask😂.

'Jimin-shi!' the girl shouted from the crowd them Jimin picked his microphone and placed it infront of his mouth so he can answer 'what?' Jimin answered with a slight flirtatious tone, then the fan shouted again 'Can you flirt with Yuri unnie today?' The girl asked then Jimin smiled in a devilish way.

Yuri heard what the girl said since she shouted really loud that its almost possible that she can be louder than them when speaking through their microphone😂. Yuri picked her microphone and spoke :'Yah! I heard that' Yuri said, giving Jimin who was walking towards her a playful death glare that you can almost die because of that stare, the fan that was in front of Yuri laughed at her idol's behavior.

==========

Number 2

In their run bts episode where their filming at a classroom and they will portrait each and different kind of student.

Then Yoongi got the "New transfer student" while Yuri got "A cold rich girl with attitude".

They were all chatting about how to approach Yoongi but she just sit still in a chair being in her character and the boys were confused on why tho so they asked her and she didnt respond then clever RM being he is he said to his members that shes getting in character.

Every actor needs to have peace to consentrate and be on character.

==========

Number 3

This iconic moment was also called the Yoongi and Yuri moment and this is connected to the one on the top.

After all the boys approached Yoongi it was Yuri's turn to approach him as her character will be bullying him, she lean in hoseoks table for support and looked at him with a glare but it was just acting, before she can even deliver her line she was cut off by Yoongi saying "your skirt is too short" reffering to the one shes wearing then pulled it a bit down since it was really is short.

This was always the top 1 Yuri and Yoongi moments.

==========

Number 4

They were all filming a run bts episode I think, the video where they all drink alcohol until they get drunked.

Yuri only had 2 shots and was already drunk since it was her first time drinking it since she never did. She once said on that video "Yoongi hyung  you looks extra handsome today" while her eyes blinking but she was talking and pointing at Taehyung since she sat at the middle of RM and Taehyung, she didnt get to recognized who it was since she was drunk.

The boys laughed but Yoongi was death glaring Taehyung in a jokingly way which caused the other members to laugh their ass out.

==========

Number 5

This is connected to the one on the top, the drunk BTS episode.

Fans noticed in that run BTS episode that Yuri was very clingy towards Namjoon, cause when she wraps her left arm around his right arm since then she never let go until the video was over.

This scene made ARMY's found a new meme in BTS 😂.

Some is saying that Yuri now is the new koala and Namjoon is her tall beloved tree.

==========

Number 6

At a fanmeet Yuri was really exhausted from signing all of the albums and she was really dehydrated so she grabbed a bottle on the table not knowing if it was hers or Yoongi's since she was sitting beside Yoongi.

She popped open the bottle lid and sipped on the water, her lips making contact with the bottle opening and not knowing that Yoongi was looking at her the whole time she was drinking, and after drinking she felt Yoongi patting her thigh which means he also wants to drink so she gave him the water she drank from and Yoongi drank in the place where Yuri touched it by her lips.

Yuri didn't actually noticed what was he doing since after drinking a fan came over so she has to entertain the fan.

Fans noticed the snicky thing that Yoongi did so a fan shouted
"Min Yoongi you such a flirt!"
the fan shouted in an 'i cought you' tone since she saw what the man did.

Yoongi just smirked since the fans noticed it, and ever since only the fans ever noticed that scene since all the other members were busy entertaining a fan.

==========