💜✨Surprise visit in 'Youth with You S3' pt. 2✨💜

This is already part 2

Watch part 1 to understand this more, and if you don't know what "Youth with You S3" is please watch it or read the part 1 since theirs also a quick explanation their about the show.

This chapter is requested by: RoyalBlue197

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

Lisa and I started mentoring the boys and honestly they were really good and I didnt see that many mistakes but of course theirs still some.

Chinese = (B)
English = (I)

After the boys finished the dance me and Lisa gave them a big clap.

Lisa: Did you guys think you did a grate job?

Lisa said with those suspense eyes that was threatening making the boys nervous again.

Lisa: You guys did grate.

She said smiling again making the boys sigh in relief, I giggled a bit on how they were really nervous at Lisa's  death stare.

=Time Skip=

We continued to correct some of their moves and help them where their a bit struggling and we actually created a big bond.

The staff knocked on the door earlier saying that I only have 30 minutes left and since me and Lisa almost teached the boys everything they need to know we all just sat in a circle and started knowing each other.

I started to know each trainee and my favorite student was Huaiwei because his really a big fan of me and Lisa and I like how he get shy when I look at him.

Trainee 6: So mentor Yuri can I ask you something?

A shy boy asked and I nodded with a smile as response.

Trainee 6: How old are you actually?

He asked curious and he stared at me with his mouth open like he really wanted to know while the other trainee was also waiting for an answer.

Yuri: I'm actually born at the same year that Lisa was, but I'm just younger than her by months.

I explained. The trainees got surprised and their mouth formed an 'o' and they eyebrows raised a bit like their confused and it also made me confused.

Yuri: Why? Do I look older than my age?

I asked and they were like surprised and said 'no' quickly, using their hands to form an 'X' as a no. I giggled a bit at their cute action.

Trainees: You actually younger than your age. We just didn't expect that you'll be that young.

The boys explained quickly like they don't want me to feel bad.

Trainee 7: Wait, mentor Yuri said that she debuted in 2013, right?

He said then the boys just nodded, curious what his thinking of while the boy was counting with his fingers.