💜✨Interview✨💜

BTS was invited in an interview after the news was stated that Yuri is back from America.

Their manager Sejin called them earlier that day that they were attending an interview.

~~~~ΠΠΠ~~~~ΠΠΠ~~~~

~Time Skip

In the set

Host: Hello Everyone! We are back here with one of the famous group in Korea, BTS!!!

(The show was Live)

Host: OK, today I will be asking a questions to each members and you have to ask truth fully.

RM: Ok!

Host: OK, ready?

BTS: Ready!

They replied with confidence.

Host: OK first let's ask RM.

RM: Ok, ok.

Host: Is it true that you broke Yuri's favorite night lamp?

RM was surprised with that question, his mouth was remaind open with no worda coming from it. The Yuri interrupted.

Yuri: So that why my lamp is broken.

BTS and the host started to laughing hard, knowing how Namjoon is so clumsy. Their views then started to increase.

Host: Haha that was so funny!

Yuri: Namjoon you distructor.

Yuri playfully glared at him, which everyone found cute and funny.

Host: OK next question is for Yoongi. Is it true that you weren't able to get in your studio for 4 days?

His members then started laughing and the host laughed along knowing that it was true.

Host: Ok then I'll take that as a Yes, now who would mind to tell me the story?

The host looked at the members while some is still laughing, Yuri raised her hand.

Yuri: It was because, before our world tour Suga changed his  door password, then after going back from out tour he forgot hes new password, after 4 days he then called some workers to brake his door so he can enter.

The host laughed knowing the real story, after Yoongi it was Yuri's turn

Host: So Yuri was it true that Tao, a former member of EXO confessed his feelings for you through a Live?

Yuri: Well, were not really sure that it was me because he didn't say a name.

(Let's just pretend that Tao confessed his feelings in his Live to Yuri of BTS and not IU ok, but yes he was describing Yuri in his Live)

(He only said that he's the only girl member in all boy group, which made it obvious that it was Yuri, because BTS is the only mixed gender group with only 1 girl in Korea)

Host: Oh OK, so it wasnt confirmed yet.

The members nodded, after Yuri the other members were also asked, but let's just skip that. After the host finished asking questions to the other members it was time to play a game.