💜✨VLive gone wrong🔞✨💜

Yuri was bored so she decided to have a VLive since she havent seen ARMY's for a while now. She set up the camera and pressed the play button.

Yuri: Annyeong ARMY!

She waved at the camera showing a big smile on her face.

Yuri: I actually dont have anything to do tonight since I've already finished it all earlier, so I decided to have a VLive since it was like months ago when I last did it alone.

She said while spinning her chair around. After few minutes of talking about nonsense things she then started answering some questions from the comment section.

Yuri: "Unnie, I heard that you have an upcoming album to be lunch soon. Goodluck!"

She read the comment that she saw first in the chat box, after reading it she quickly responded.

Yuri: Oh Thank You! I really appreciate all of you for supporting me and please stay tuned for my next album 'Stars Of Mine'.

Yuri smiled after her sentence and she continued answering some questions that she sees, after a 20 minutes of VLive she heard her office door open revealing Jimin.

She didn't bother to look who's the person is she jus know that its one of her member.

Yuri: What's up?

Yuri asked without looking at Jimin, while at the other hand fans started typing their ship names, Jimin saw it and he being himself wanted to give ARMY a little show again.

She picked Yuri up and sat on her office chair while putting her in his lap, his hand holding her waist for support and his other hand in her thigh, rubbing it gently.
______________________________________
Comments:
______________________________________

Did I just see his hand around her waist? 😶😶 My ship.....

My ship is sailing everyone!

Look how sweet they are! Definitely a couple material!

OMG! Just marry each other already!

Is it just me who sees his other hand on her thigh?

Your not alone my friend I also saw that! What a pervert our chimmy is 😂

OMG! Their so touchy! Not that I'm complaining I actually love it! This ship is probably gonna be top 1 among the members 😂

Just kiss already!
______________________________________

Jimin saw the last comment, he decided to spice things up for their impatient fans.

He pulled Yuri closer to him through her waist, when close enough he kisses her on the cheek making the girl smile, on the other hand....I don't even know if ARMY's are still alive seeing that scene.

Yuri: Yah! Stop that!

Yuri playfully hitted Jimin's arms. The live continue as they remained in that same position, Yuri keeps answering random question while Jimin never leaving the site of her face.

Yuri noticed Jimin was still looking at her so she playfully licked her lower lip to tease the older boy, everyone knows that its Yuri's habit to do that.

Jimin seeing those scene with his bare eyes turned him on, he tightend his grip on her thigh, surprisingly Yuri didn't let out any emotions she just chuckled in a flirty way while scrolling through her phone.

Yuri noticed that Jimins hands was getting higher and higher, so she held Jimin's hands that were on her thigh. She playfully rubbed it to tease him, at the same time she saw Jimin flirtly licked his bottom lip.

Jimin had enough of playing and he decided to make a move, he pulled Yuri closer enough for her to hear what's his gonna whisper.

Jimin: End it!

Jimin whispered on her ear with a husky flirtatious voice. ARMY on the other side doesnt know what's happening right now, all they know is that their ship was sailing.

Yuri playfully rolled her eyes seeing how needy the boy is, she then bid her goodbye to their fans and ended the live.

Just after that Jimin pulled her closer, smashing his lips to her cherry ones. Yuri didn't think back but kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her hands going through his hair which Jimin loved the most.

Jimin was kissing her passionately and of course needy, since he haven't done this for a while now. He licked Yuri's bottom lip as a sign that he wanted his tounge in, Yuri obidiently opened her mouth and Jimin not sparing any seconds, he inserted his tounge inside of her mouth. Jimin licked every part of her mouth, their saliva was mixing due to the long and passionate kiss.

Jimin thightend his grip on Yuri's waist, because he was feeling like hes gonna loose her. Later on Jimin pressed Yuri's back, so Yuri was now too close to Jimin that her boobs was literally touching his chest which Jimin loved.

Jimin stood up from the chair carrying Yuri and lift her up in her desk, their lips not leaving each other. Once Yuri was placed on top of the desk, Jimin's kiss trailed from her lips down to her jaw then to her neck, he started sucking her collarbone and leaving wet hickeys everywhere.

His hands entered her top. Finding its way to her breast, he squeezed it hard enough to make Yuri moan.

Yuri: Yah! You had enough now let's go. Yoongi hyung is waiting for us in the meeting room.

Jimin: Fine.

Jimin said with an annoyed face but smiled afterwards, he hugged Yuri as if he doesn't wanna let go of her from now on, but he can't because he know that Yuri doesnt have feelings for him, for her it was just a kiss of friendship but not the kiss of love.

Yuri was just happy to see her friend happy again, she always thinks its a 'friendly kiss' not knowing the boy already has feelings for her and this is how they show it.

But the biggest question is--

Did Yuri turned the Live off?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay! I actually dont know if I'm posting this or what, but here I am posting it and you reading it.

I hope this chapter is not that lame.

Part 2 of
'Surprise vist in 'Youth with You S3'
will be posted soon so don't worry

This was actually my draft like 3 months ago 😂😅

Forgot to publish it 😂