Chapter 4

Y/n was alone in the garden thinking about all the mess going on.

'I woke up in a castle... In a room and misunderstood Jeongguk for Jungkook! But how the hell can they look same! Same! Same!! No difference!!! No change!!! Its hard to know who is Jungkook and who is Jeongukk only if they wear similar dresses!!!

Jeongukk is not creepy! I thought he would be 'ahh! Ughh!! I need your blood' but why am I here? I wanna go back to my kookie!!!' she thought

Eunwoo sent some food for her which she stuffed in her mouth and started to slowly walk around the castle looking for Jeongukk and making sure she doesnt dont fall! 

"Gukkie? Guk!?? Hehe sounds like kookie! Gukkie??? Where are you?" she shouted out loud while giggling.

She started to open all the random doors. She saw a huge door and opened it while walking inside.

It was dark yet beautiful

It was dark yet beautiful.This castel was completely made of a combination of dark and gold which looked more beautiful that the word beautiful itself. Suddenly a girl appeared infront of her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~" Y/n screamed on top of her voice. 

"You plan on making me deaf? Your voice is annoying!" the girl infront of her shouted.

She looked at her for a second.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~" and shouted again.

"Stop!! Shut up!" the girl commanded.

Suddenly Jeongukk appeared out of somewhere. Y/n ran to him and he hugged her.

"What happened?" he asked Y/n worried.

"She came into my room and started to shout for no reason." the girl shouted towards Jeongukk.

" the girl shouted towards Jeongukk

He looked down to y/n

"I-I was-s lost... Lookin-g for you." She replied.

"Oh... Chill! Calm! This is my... Umm.... Sister? Step sister? Well... Not sister...? She is... A gaurdian? To be honest, I know she is annoying forgive her." he whispered the last part in Y/n's ear making her giggle a little.