NOTE + Chapter 20

(NOTE:-

TO ALL THE READERS,

The original author of this account and book is not using this app anymore,

I will be publishing the chapters written by her time to time.

I don't take any credits of her writings or ideas. I've written none.

I also wont be replying to any comments, texts, pms, etc meant for her.

Thankyou.)

•~•~•

(Author's note: So guys, Whatever mythologies I use in my books are PARTIALLY true. I do manipulate it to fit in my book. So don't think its true. Everyone manipulates right? 😶😝😌)

"A love test?"

"Hmm... God of Love - Eros, fell inlove with a beautiful mortal but his mother, God of beauty - Aphrodite did not like her, because of the mortal's beauty. Once when there was some misunderstandings between Eros and the mortal being. She was sent away but for her love she decided to come back. When she did, the mortal had to pass 4 love tests to prove herself and her love for Eros." Taehyung explained.

(Author: I am so happy BTS, Black pink and other kpop idols did not exist back then! Or these Jealous Greek idiots would harm them too! 😭😭❤
Taetae's perfection would burn the hell out of their ego! 😝😝😝
These Greek Gods are uglyyyy peeps from heart! 😒😒😒
Now I am kinda scared after cursing them. 😶😶😱
They will make me a snake? Or kill me! 😭😭😭
I wont take my words back though. 😏😌🙄)

"So we need to pass some tests?"

"Kind of?" Eunwoo spoke while biting his lip.

"What do mean kind of?"

"You see, Eros was hurt... So there was a lot of anger in his heart when he came here after his heart was broken, the anger in him gave birth to a-" Eunwoo spoke.

"MONSTER!!!!!" Y/n shouted.

"I am not a monster

"I am not a monster." the huge figure of about 15ft tall spoke.

"S-Sorry!" Y/n spoke almost hiding behind Eunwoo.

"I am Stoleymp! I protect this place and only the one who has pure love in thy heart can step the other side of the gate! I am the gate keeper of this beautiful meadow!" he spoke.