Chapter 30

"What am I doing here?" Taehyun tried to get up but couldn't. He was tied in heavy iron bonds coated with magical potion which made his powers weak. He looked around and saw Lizzy and Lisa along with Taehyung and the other Guardians laying in the cell.

"YAH! GET UP, EVERYONE!" he shouted loudly.

Taehyung who was tied right beside him, slowly moved and examined everything

Taehyung who was tied right beside him, slowly moved and examined everything. Jino got up and started to move the others. Taehyun and Taehyung were separately tied to huge thick chains in the middle of the cell.

Jino, Lisa, Lizzy, Robert, Jhope, Jisoo, and Lily who were trapped in the cell along with the 2 slowly got up.

"Lisa-ahh! 2 Lisa! OMG! 2 Taehyung! Who are you all? Jin? What are you doing here? Where are they others?" Jisoo freaked out.

"Sh. Calm Jisoo-ahh! They are the Dark Guardians." Lisa spoke. 

"THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES!" Jhope, Jisoo, Robert, Lily and Jino shouted and tried to form an aura but couldn't. 

"They are not!" Taehyun and Taehyung exclaimed together. 

"Our powers are not working here!" Lily exclaimed. 

"Who got us here?" Robert asked.

"Lin B****" Taehyun kicked the wall behind him. Taehyun and Taehyung were tied in the middle of the cell. Their hands were tied up to the top of the room and the other were tied to the corners. 

"Jin hyung? Where are the others?" Jhope asked.

"I am Jino! J.I.N.O!" Jino shouted. 

"Another look alike?" Lisa spoke. 

"Damn It's confusing!" Lily spoke. 

"CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN, WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Robert asked losing his temper.

"Look. They are our look a likes. They are nice and they protect the yang and....... JUNGKOOK HAS A BROTHER WHO'S NAME IS JEONGUKK!" Lisa explained.

"WHAT??" Everyone except Lisa, Lizzy, Taehyung and Taehyun shouted. 

Someone banged the prison door. "Don't shout slaves!"

"I ain't your slave. You are talking to World Wide handsome. Look at your self in the mirror, you ugly piece of shit!" Jino shouted.