Chapter 27

§•~•~•§

§•~•~•§

The two figures picked up the little baby girl and started to run away in the forest.

"This is the rebirth of moon princess!"

"After a millennium? Master forgive me asking but how can you be sure about it?"

"You see this symbol at the back of this child's neck? It is the sacred symbol! It is supposed to be invisible in the human world... not here in the magical world! I will hide it from my powers so that she is safe but on every full moon night my powers won't be able to cover it up! On the blue moon day... "

"Shh...master we should leave. Cast your spell quick... They are coming!"

"You are right! We lost them but we won't let anything bad happen to her."

§•~•~•§

§•~•~•§

•~•~•

In the morning, Drake kept following Veronica A.K.A Eunwoo who tried his best to avoid him.

Eunwoo was sprinting in the huge hallways, in high heels and heavy gown which he was not at all used to. He slipped and fell onto the ground and cursed under his breath. Drake who was following him ran to him.

"My princess are you okay???"

"I'm fine!" Veronica rolled her eyes.

Veronica A.K.A Eunwoo's heel broke and her ankle was twisted. She tried to get up but wasn't able to, special credits to the long and heavy gown. Drake bowed to her and kissed her hand. Eunwoo was so done with all of this shit but still he really wanted to help Taehyun and Lizzy so he did not use his powers.

"Stop Prince and stay in your limits!" Veronica spoke.