Chapter 7

•~•~•

'Today eomma will come... I need to make sure that everything is fine and she likes Y/n or I have to court that crazy lady Alexandria! I woke up and got ready. Y/n was still sleeping on the bed... I looked at her from a distance. She is my mate right? If she is then it will be proved today.' Jeongukk thought looking at her. He brushed off his feelings and went out.

•~•~•

'I woke up and Gukkie was not on the couch. What is this guy? He is always up before me like an early bird... I am a lazy bird. My aunt should be an angry bird lol.' she laughed at my own lame joke because no one else was gonna laugh and went to get ready.

(Y/n: HOW DARE YOU!?? 😤😣😠
Author: Cause no one was there!! How will someone laugh! 😳😳😳
Y/n: You are here right! Laugh on my joke! 😑😑😑
Author: Ha-ha.
Y/n: THAT WAS FAKE. 😠😤😤
Author: First of all you are late. Go and get ready right now. 😛😛😛
Y/n: Shit! I forgot! 😱😱😖
Author: Bye and Don't curse!!!😑😑😑
Y/n: Bye!!!)

'I walked out of the room and again was asked to go to the dinning hall. I was walking when I saw her...

That is... LISA. Maybe gukkie got them here!!' her eyes widen looking at her friend who she missed alot.

Y/n run to her making sure she doesn't tripp and hugged her from back.

"I MISSED YOU!!!!! LISA!!!" she shouted.

She turned to Y/n.

"May I know who are you?" she asked.

"Its me! Y/n!" she replied.

"I dont know any Y/n." she replied confused.

"Lisa!!! Stop joking!" Y/n spat.

"I guess its some misunderstanding!" she smiled.

"What? Lisa?"

"I am LIZZY! The 3rd gaurdian of the dark world and the ruler of earth."

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Author: So......
Readers: TF!!!! 😱😱😱
Author: Soo......
Readers: SOOO??? 😳😳😳
Author: SO FROM SO MANY EPISODES I DID NOT GIVE ANY CLIFF HANGER SO ITS A CLIFF HANGER EPISODE! 😝😏😌 BYE! NOW I WILL UPDATE LATE! 😝😂😌 *satisfied in all languages*

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED AND EVEN EXPECT THE UNEXPECTEDLY EXPEPCTED TWISTS.... 😂😂😂😂

NO ONE SAW THIS COMING~~~😂😂😂

BYEEEE!!! ❤

Reader: I DONT WANT YOUR HEARTU! I WANT AN UPDATE! 😱🔪🔪
Author: Ouch-)