Chapter 17

(Author: I was online and a few were really eager so... Here it is...! EARLY UPDATE.

I was planning to use IU for the queen but Jungkook would kill me!!! 😂😂😂 So.... The... Queen's.... Face Claim.... Is....

Read and see! Duh! I'm lazy! 😒😌😝)

•~•~•

"Eomma! We are back!"

Everyone looked at the entrance of the door where they found Lizzy and Alexandria standing with Wendy - The Guardian Kitchen Witch who created and had knowledge about all the medicines and possible cures of any dieases, poisons or curses.

(Author: Ignore the mic.
Readers: No I wont. I dont like it.
Author: I Pamper you guys a lot! Dont I? 👀👻👻)

"Miss Wendy!! Please! Please help us. Gukkie's whole body has venom in it." Evie pleaded.

(Author: Yeahhh! Its Jun Ji Hyun! 😌😝😝

So... Guessed who the king is gonna be 😌😏😏 easy~~~)

Wendy hurried to him and started to examine and check him.

"This is not normal venom. Our highness."

"Please just do something, Anything! I will bring you anything you need!" Evie spoke with desperation and fear of losing his child, which sounded clear in her voice.

"I'll start making the anti-venom but I need two things which are not found easily."

"What is it?" Evie asked.

"I need'The Immortal Pegasus's tear and 3 drops of blood of someone who belongs to both light and dark."

"But t-there is no one who b-belongs to both light a-and dark." Evie spoke

Taehyun appeared into the room after locking Lin shin into the darkest and the most guarded prison. Not completely finishing his business and tortures with Lin Shin he came to see Jeongukk and Y/n.