Chapter 10

•~•~•

•~•~•

After Jungkook lost his consciousness everyone decided to take him back to the palace where he lived with his father Jungwoo.

Jason was badly injured because back at the maze he was already injured and in the fight he got more injuries while trying to protect his sister. Y/e and Lily were along with him in another room where he was resting.

Jennie and Lisa were quiet injured themselves so they were with Rose and Jisoo who were helping them with medical aids.

"Y/n!" Jungkook suddenly woke up with the bracelet which he gifted Y/n in his hand.

"Guys! Guys! He is up!" Taehyung shouted.

Everyone including the king walked towards Jungkook.

"My son!" Jungwoo hugged him.

(Author: 😂😂😂 Those who read 'My Ceo Dad's Adorable Love'...😂😂😂 like the Dad - son switch? 😂😂😂)

"I will inform the Deen!" Namjoon informed everyone while pulling away Jin along with him.

"Appa?!!!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Where am I??? Where is Y/n! Heck! That idiot took her! We need to get her back! I will protect my mate even inreturn of my life." Jungkook moved from his bed but suddenly his wounded arm started to hurt. "Ahhh! My arm!" he hissed in pain.

"Jungkook, my son! Please lay down!" Jungwoo helped him lay down again.

"No appa! I need to bring Y/n back! My mate! She took her! She took my Y/n! My love!" Jungkook shouted with tears forming in his eyes..

"Calm down Jungkook! Listen to our highness! You need to recover to get Y/n back!" Jimin tried to explain Jungkook!

"But hyung what is she hurt her! What if they ill treat her and she is hurt or something happens to her?" he asked worried.

"They wont!" Jhope tried to assure him.

"How do you know it! She is with our rutheless enemies who can harm her to get the moon locket which is still with us! We have to go now!" Jungkook shouted at everyone standing there.