The Heart Hurts

I spent a week at the hospital just to recover. I spent time with the man who is called my father. He has the same color of eyes I do. He was not that much different from my mother. He seemed to care just a little. I had a feeling that he didn't really care that much about me. I just shrugged it off like it was nothing. I now live with him.

I go to a new school now. I have made three new friends. They even live near me. We walk home together but they try to avoid a toy shop. It looks creepy but I actually felt safe being near it. I think that it is because it feels comfortable.

"(Y/N), wanna come over and have some cookies." A girl with long wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes, kinda looks like a living doll, and always looks happy. She is the hyper one out of all of us.

" I can't. My Father needs me to be home. " I say smiling. I part ways with them when we reach my apartment level. I walked right into my house but when I walked in I was greeted with a bunny. My Father held a bunny to me. This one looked kinda familiar to me that I had no hesitation when I grabbed the bunny and held it tight. The bunny had ears that fell past her feet. She was white but the inside of the ears are pink with lavender colored polka dots. She wore a pink frilly dress that covered even get feet. She had a frilly pink right eye patch and a black button for her left eye.  She had a cute red stitched nose. She also had a huge white fluffy tail. She was really soft in my arms. I looked at my father who just smiled happily.

"So you like her. What you gonna make her?" He asked. I looked at him. I shrugged and looked at her. I got some reason started crying out of nowhere. My Father pulled me into a hug thinking he made me feel bad. I had a hard time trying to figure out why. He let me go after I calmed down.

"Her name is Melody. She is a sweet Angel who protects me when daddy isn't around." I say without thinking. I didn't understand why I said that. My Father smiled happily this time. I go to my room and set Melody on the bed. I stared at her for a few moments.

"I don't understand why I said that about you. This is our first meeting." I say as I shake her hand. I felt really happy to look at her and hold her. She was like a cute little princess. Then for some reason her moving didn't surprise me. If anything it made my heart hurt.

"This isn't our first meeting. (Y/N) your daddy misses you." Melody says. Tears rolled down my face and I had a slight headache. I laid down and looked at her. I was really confused why my heart would hurt.

"Melody, what is daddy like?" I asked her while I closed my eyes. I felt her move closer to me. I opened my eyes slightly. She looked at me with a tilted head.

"You really don't remember do you?" Melody asks. I shook my head. I say up in bed and decided it was time. I told her what I do remember. After I was done she say next to me and slumped over. I took that as someone was coming. My Father came in and smiled.

"Hey my Angel. I'm gonna leave you here for a few days. You have food and your toy. Don't go anywhere. If you do I will know." He says very strongly. I knew he didn't really care. I was just a nuisance to him. I knew where he was heading to. I nodded to him and I pulled Melody close to me. He left and I just laid in bed to pass the time. I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Word count: 685