My Time With Melody

When I woke up, Melody was staring at me so cutely, and gentle like. I sat up slowly only to realize that I had a headache. I started crying and used my hands to wipe my tears away. Between each swipe, Melody had gotten closer to me and looked a bit worried.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Melody asks as I could tell in her voice that she was beyond worried. I couldn't do anything cause I started whimpering. I closed my eyes as I slumped over still crying. I felt something rub my head. I opened to see Melody trying to comfort me. She seemed to be confused and worried.

"I miss Daddy. I may not remember him but my heart hurts from even thinking or hearing about him." I say between sharp breaths. I was wondering what he even looked like. I without thinking pulled Melody close to my chest. I just held her close to me to be safe. I felt her try to hug me in her own way.

"Your daddy will eventually come and get you." Melody says gently. She was making my mood even better. I then looked down at her and she was alert. That's how I knew something was wrong. I set her down and she pointed me to my closet. I ran inside it as Melody made it dark in my room. I closed my closet door to keep myself safe. I covered my ears but I felt something wrap around me. When I looked up it was a giant toy snake. I couldn't see what color but he was soft. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Your safe with me here. I'll swallow anyone who tries to hurt you. Master would be upset if his daughter was injured." The snake said. I just simply hugged the snake feeling warm and safe. I was very happy hearing such reassurance. I was starting to relax when my closet door was yanked open. I looked to see a man wearing a mask reach in to grab me. For some reason I just smiled.

"Daddy won't let you live if you touch me." I say loudly. Just like it was on queue a man grabbed him and tossed him to the side. He picked me up gently. I smiled and hugged him. I couldn't really see him all that well in the dark. I could see is honey golden eyes sparkle. The snake had wrapped around both of us. Melody was on the bed jumping with joy. The man stood up after being on the ground. He pulled a knife out. He came after the man holding me. He swung four times before I felt the blade on my arm. I winced and grabbed that arm. I was bleeding.

"How dare you!" The man holding me said. I still held my wounded arm. However the man screamed because melody stabbed him with a sharp object. Melody was laughing evilly and so was the snake and man holding me. I looked at all three of them. I then gripped the man holding me vest. I looked at the masked man and pouted. I felt like I was betrayed and I hated being betrayed. I held onto the man since I no longer cared about the blood coming from my arm. He was more focused on torturing the man who harmed me. I saw various different alive toys. I could not see their color just their silhouette. My attention was on them. The man was screaming. When one of the toys pulled his mask off I saw my father.

"Wha did I do wrong to deserve this?" I screamed out of anger and it was unexpected. Melody reacted to my scream by taking a rope and tying my father up. The look on his face went from surprise to pure anger. I was enraged at this point. The man holding me smiled a wicked smile as I felt my anger rise. I was not gonna forgive him for anything. I was set down on the floor.

"Your in my way of having everything I want." My father said. I was way too much in a bad mood. I spun around and grabbed a mouse toy. I turned the key and I shoved the mouse into his hand and I waited. The timer went off and the mouse exploded. The man behind me laughed hysterically while my father screamed in pain. I smiled and jumped up and down. I was very excited about what I just did. I grabbed the man's hand behind me. He held my hand gently yet firm.

"He is my daddy. He was there for me when you were not." I screamed. Melody giggled from my emotions and the simple fact that I felt more safe with a stranger than with my own father. The man laughed behind me while still holding my hand. I didn't even flinch when my father spat in my direction. I was pulled behind the man to keep me from being too close to my father.

"Your a disgrace as a daughter to me. I should have finished the job when I had the chance." My father spat. I gasped in shock knowing what he meant by that. Tears started streaming down my face and I didn't even make a sound. My eyes was covered by the man as he patted my head. I heard my father scream a lot. Then everything went quiet. The man did not remove his hand.