The decision

I held Melody close to my chest as I ran into the portal. I was a little curious on where the portal leads. I also knew that if I had stayed that I would have ended up in a place I could not escape from. I refused to be in that kind of situation.

"(Y/n), how did you get here?" A familiar voice said. I looked up to see a man wearing a white long sleeve shirt that was rolled up a little past his elbow. A tan vest that has gold chains on both shoulders and stitching that made me think that it is his favorite vest. Gray work pants that had a handkerchief hanging out of the pocket and a loose belt that had some you making utensils. He also wore black boots that his pants where tucked into. He had a dark red hair color that came down to his shoulders. I could never forget the color of his eyes. They were the color of golden honey. He knelt down to be at my level smiling at me and pulled me into his embrace. I could tell he was happy but also worried.

"I told you (Y/n) was okay. I would never let them take such a promising child." Another voice says in a chilling way. I looked over my dad's shoulders to see a Jester with long dark blue hair that has two bells at the ends. He looked like he was gray skinned almost like death with blue circles on his cheeks and red eyes. His jester outfit was black with dark purple sleeves and belt. He also had blue triangle shapes from his neck and belt that has bells as well. On his side was black and white checkered patterns. He wore black gloves with a glowing blue bracelets. He was sitting on a huge hammer that was standing on its handle. It was blue and purple stripped and on each end was purple with a blue smiley face.

"Candy?" I asked in slight confusion. I was distracted by my logic on how the hammer was upright while he was sitting on it. Candy Pop's smile widened with a hint of mischief.

"Jason let her join me up here. She might like it." Candy pop says. I was picked up by Jason who held me close. Jason looked like he was highly upset with Candy.

"You changed her dream without my consent. You tormented her." Jason says somewhat angrily. Melody and the other toys in the shop started turning into their horror forms. I could now see that I was in a toy shop since my eyes somewhat adjusted. Candy's eyes had darken a little. That's when I could almost see his other side.

"No only Candy pop out. King stays away. Daddy can I see what it's like that high?" I say in one breath. Jason looked at me like he just heard jibberish came from my mouth. I thought I spoke too fast from the look on his and Candy Pop's face. I nearly laughed at both of their looks.

"Fine. Candy Pop keep (Y/n) safe. If a single (h/c) strand of hair is cut from her head or a single scratch appears on her, I will do everything in my power to make you pay for it." Jason says in a harsh yet playful tone of voice. I smiled happily. Candy nodded in agreement as he pulled me into his lap. I laughed then I remembered something.

"Daddy, some man called me his daughter." I say. Jason looked at me with a wicked smile that said to continue. I told him everything but I knew I was fueling the fire. I giggled when Jason started packing his mice and a few other utensils. Candy rocked me while I sat on his lap on top of his hammer. I laughed because I found it like playing with death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Word count: 660
Sorry everyone for the long wait on book two.  I had to take a long break and find insperation so I could continue. I hope you enjoyed the story.