The other Daddy

"Daddy, some man called me his daughter." I say. Jason looked at me with a wicked smile that said to continue. I told him everything but I knew I was fueling the fire. I giggled when Jason started packing his mice and a few other utensils. Candy rocked me while I sat on his lap on top of his hammer. I laughed because I found it like playing with death.

******

Candy Pop held onto me as he jumped off the top of his hammer. I giggled when he landed. Candy set me down on the floor and Jason looked at me as he knelt down to be face to face with me. He handed me Licorice and I set the mouse on my shoulder.

"(Y/n) would you like to help me find this so called other daddy of yours?" Jason asked sweetly. I looked at Jason and smiled gently. I held his hand and nodded. Jason stood up while holding my hand and we started walking to the door. He opened the door and I walked out and stood next to him. I could hear sirens in the distance. They grew quieter as I waited. Jason started walking with me again as I made sure the cute black mouse stayed on my shoulder. We walked two blocks before a man stopped us.

"Sir, I'm sorry to trouble you but I believe this child is my daughter." The man said. The man had dark brown hair, ocean blue eyes, and was tall. He was a little shorter that Jason. I gripped Jason's hand as I knew it was the man in the orphanage.

"Is that so. Well I believe that you must be mistaken. This child has been with me all day." Jason says to the man. The man looks me up and down. He then looks at Jason. He pulls out his phone. Jason quickly places a red mouse in his mouth when he goes to argue. The man then looks horrorified. I smiled at the mouse explodes in the man's mouth and he falls to the ground with half of his head missing.

"Daddy that looks like fun. May I do that next time?" I asked Jason with a sweet smile. He picked me up and he walked back to his toy shop. I was very happy that I was with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Word count: 394