Peaceful Dream

"(Y/n) you do take your time." The Dark king says in a sinister tone. Candy Pop watched as he placed a saringe in her dream. He wanted to know what she will do with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dreaming while on Mr. Bear. In my dream I was in school playing with other children. I got pushed to the ground only to see a dead body. The body was of my mother who stared at me in disappointment. I could see that she was in pieces in from of me. The other students in my dream started laughing at me.

One of the boys threw food at me and I took it in silence. Then I see a saringe roll towards me. I took it and I stabbed the leg of my best friend who was about to cut my hair. My best friend fell backwards with the scissors. I giggled as I stood up. I looked at my best friend on the floor. I smiled at her as I gently as I could.

I picked her up as I realized her entire body was paralyzed but she was very terrified. I set her down in a chair like she was a doll. Then I remembered something. I placed my hands behind my back.

"Candy, come out of hiding. I know it was you who changed my dream." I said gently. I also swayed a little. I sat down as Candy went over to my best friend and offered her a purple balloon. She accepted it and he smiled.

"Good girls always listen to their superiors." Candy says as he giggles happily. He let her disappear and he looks at me with an approving smile. It kinda made me think he was testing me.

"Daddy said you shouldn't be near me." I say crossing my arms.
Candy nelt down to my level. He seemed unafraid niether concerned with what Jason had said to him. I smiled at his bravery. I started to wonder if he has another motive for doing this.

"I think you need training in this realm. In case I decide to torment you again. I had a blast the first time." Candy says with a laugh. This is how I knew he had another motive for seeing me in my dreams. I decided it was time I took control.

I made the entire place changed to a field of  bones and decay. Candy Pop stood up as I sat on a skull. I looked at him with a smile. Candy and the dark him looked angry that the scenery changed drastically. I stood up and pulled a green balloon.

"Candy, since I know I am asleep that means I have control. You have no domain over me. I know how to fight back and I know how to make you suffer." I say smiling. Candy disappears and I smile gently.

I woke up on Mr. Bear who was holding me tightly. I looked around but Jason was gone. I did however see my favorite snake watching over me. I smiled at him and stretched. I say up on Mr. Bear and he just looked at me. I felt a tap on my arm. I looked down to see...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Word count: 544