Disaster at the Hospital

🅣🅗🅔 🅑🅘🅖 🅢🅘🅢🅣🅔🅡'🅢 🅢🅣🅡🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔

=====[Part 1]=====

As the medical team carried an injured girl, who was hammered down by an electric power line, her father, who's nervous at her condition call upon someone.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Pls respond; my wife will surely kill me!"

As the call had been picked up on the other side, a female voice answered.

<"Um.., S-Sir Crimson?, You Called, How may I help you?">

"Oh, Shia! You responded, thank God, I have a bit of an incident here; my 4-year-old daughter got hammered by a huge Electric Powerline a few minutes ago; you're the doctor on the hospital nearby, right?"

<"Your Daughter what?">

The woman's voice on the other side of the phone got shocked as she heard the terrible news.

"Yes!, She's gravely injured; my healing aid barely closed the cut at her forehead. She's low in blood and currently unconscious, and her skull has a tiny fracture near the frontal bone; there is also mild damage in her brain but nothing to worry about it except for a short-term memory loss which she'll regain after some treatment."

<"That's-..., That's severe, Sir! I'll prepare for the treatment; where is she?  Where are you now?">

"We're 10 minutes away at your hospital, I guess... Are you in the Organization?"

<"No Sir, I'm now at the hospital preparing for your wife who's about to give birth for the next hour">

As they talked over the phone, the loud roaring of thunder and lightning hit the ground as the storm gets more potent by the minute the raindrops get so loud that you can't hear anything anymore.

"I see, do you still have time to treat my daughter?"

<"The treatment would only take a few minutes sir, so we still have time to treat her before mother would give birth."

"I see, thanks!"

The Man who was called Sir Crimson by the woman named Shia hung up the call.

After the call, he noticed something, And that was the breathing of her daughter, who's lying unconscious on the stretcher; her breathing is getting weaker and weaker, as the Holter monitor shows a slight drop off beats on the projector.