⚛ 🎀 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 🎀 ⚛

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓓⓘⓢⓐⓢⓣⓡⓞⓤⓢ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓐ Ⓑⓘⓖ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ

This Story is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

{คгкɭคเภภє}

❂❂❂⊜⊜[Part 1]⊜⊜❂❂❂

Few days after the incident, the young girl kidnapped in the last chapter was in a two-story white mansion with Dimensions of 8000-square-foot (720 m²) of floor space, standing dumbstruck as her father was in front of her.

First of All, She can't believe how big their Mansion is since she's been living in a Semi 2 floor mansion in Davao City, Thus making her open her eyes wide and her mouth open in surprise.

Since she spent three days at the Hospital, It was her first time seeing the mansion itself. She received mild injuries at the incident; thus, they stayed there for a bit longer for her treatment.

But this time, Something made her eyes wide open in awe, shocked, trembling, and this time, it wasn't the Mansion itself.

It was.

"Jessie Jessie Look, Magicccccccccc"

As her father called her about something surprising, Jessiellainne then came rushing at his side, expecting some gift or anything her father would show her, but suddenly, noticing his father chanting weird lines. 

Her eyes opened wide in shock, stunned at the astonishment, startled, and that was because it was not a magic trick- It was Magic itself.

Looking dumbstruck, she carefully observes the magic that her father recited. The magic itself is a flame dancing at her father's palm, calmly burning, she pays attention to it if this is real or fake and she concluded.

It's a Magic trick. She thought to herself, it must be a magic trick!

There's no way that the fire in papa's hand isn't a magic trick!. Right?

If that isn't a magic trick, then what is it?

"That's a Magic trick, right, Papa?"