K̵̩͐i̷̟͌d̶̮́n̸̈́͜ḁ̷̚p̸͉̎p̴̣̿e̷̻͝d̵͉̀

[©Arklainne]
===°===
°
°

[©Arklainne]===°===°°

==<[Part 3]>==

Early noon, 4th floor inside the Century City Mall of Manila. Exiting from the bathroom, a young man wearing a black tuxedo bearing the company name of Crimson came out going back to his duties. Glancing on his watch, he noticed it was 11:45 pm.

 He's a timid, run of the mill seeming person. However, he has a toned and handsome body hidden beneath his tux, one that would intimidate any person who dares try to fight him.

He was just taking a piss earlier and was about to go back to his duties, guarding the Eldest daughter and the first son of their CEO boss named Crimson. Going back to his duties, he bumped into a forcefield that immediately evicts him out of the area, he was surprised.

knocking on the field, he notices that he can't get in the barrier, he asked.

"Did something happened?"

Questioning that question, he tries and calls his Sentinel leader named Arniel Mendoza, yet for some reasons, he can't get into it. He tries to punch and destroy the barrier with his fist yet someone, won't break.

he observes what the barrier is and noticed.

"This is a forcefield that protects the users inside the area, but why I could not see any person inside the barrier?"

He then observes the area and saw something that gives suspicion. he noticed that the place was the Arcade gaming room and there should be at least even a few people inside it, yet there was none.

He also considers the fact that they had change places yet somehow confused as to why his leader didn't alert him with the news. so if he didn't, they must be here.

But why is there a forcefield that evicts me inside? did something happened? And who cast this barrier? I'm the only person who can use magic here and I doubt Leader could cast a barrier when he doesn't have magic so.

His suspicion grew and after waiting for 30 seconds, he can't wait anymore and considers that the forcefield is very suspicious and with his hand, glowing in yellow dirt, chanting, he determines

"Earth Impact: First Form: Breaking series:"

He determines that this forcefield in front of him is suspiciously dangerous.