Prologue

◎{𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖌 𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗}◎

◎𝓐𝓻𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮◎

This story is a work from Arklainne; if the story is seen on other reading platforms with a different author name, please kindly report it.

The Story is a prequel to the main story, Ghoul hunter (Prodigy), if you want to read it chronologically, then this is the best way to read it, but it's up to you

The Story is a prequel to the main story, Ghoul hunter (Prodigy), if you want to read it chronologically, then this is the best way to read it, but it's up to you. Still, this story shows minimum spoilers to the novel Ghoul Hunter (Prodigy), especially to one of the vital side characters of that story which is also the main character of this one.

This story will also crossover to the main one if they ever cross the timeline since making crossover stories is my best suit.

Please Vote for the story for your support, comment your thoughts about it, and if you like it, please share it with your friends.

(UwU)

Nighttime, 12 midnight, there was news that a group of cults was nonchalantly knocking at the doors of the City of Davao, everyone thought it was just an old tale but it turns out that it is true.

Police have captured few, but in wonders, some had vanished in their cells and lost contacts with them. The cults were reported to have killed a lot of victims and sacrificing the corpses to their lord who rebels God called Lucifer.

A special elite group had been working their hardest to capture and immediately kill the mastermind yet somehow, the mastermind vanishes on sight. It was as if the government is fighting a battle that they can hardly win.

On a place where everything is pitch dark, giving an impression that they're inside of a basement underground,  three people stood out, emitting bloody red lights on their dresses. 

The place is oddly obscure, even though you could see three people inside, the place was still covered in darkness, no life can be sense elsewhere, it's as if the place is an empty void that gives chills terrifying enough that no one would dare to get close to it.