A Disaster as a Child.

[©Arklainne]
===°===

This story is a work of Fiction; any Names, Places, and Events are coincidental, and if they * genuinely* existed, well...

°°°{Part 1}°°°

Few years have passed, and my body has grown a bit, my hair is long, and my height grew up, It's been three years since I was hospitalised, mentally and physically, I have indeed grown.

Ever since that time I got hospitalized, I noticed one thing, and that thing was that the day afterwards, it seems like every day is a bad day.

For example.

 Flower pots hitting my head, tripping without reasons, vases were accidentally broken, bumping into a wall for no purpose, cars that seem like they want to hit me, stores with a heavy line every time I want to buy, falling to the ladders I don't know why and etc.

It keeps happening to me every time, every day ever since I was hospitalized. I was thinking, what is going on with me? am I cursed? or my luck is just that bad.

But a piece of news came to me and now I might consider this to be a nice day.

My Father Decided That our family will take a vacation in Manila, Metro Manila, The Central Capital City of the Philippines, due to some business-related reasons. I don't know what business it is, but a vacation is a vacation!.

Since it's a business-related vacation, of course, the whole family including my mother and my 2 other siblings is there to attend.

I'm Jessiellaine Vermillion Crimson, and as a 7 years old kid, I am curious, I'm curious- as to what Manila might look like.

I've never been to Manila before, neither outside my hometown, So I was kind of excited about what would it looks like.

Since it's the capital city, It might be a nice and wonderful place, a non-polluted and clean Urban place which might better than my Home city Davao. Well, Davao is already clean, though.

But the internet says Manila is very dirty. Hmmm.......

Well, My friend said not everything on the internet is true.

We went to a huge Airport nearest to our hometown, I actually don't know which airport we arrived at since I was sleeping the whole time in the car, well, who cares.