𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥

// A/n: thank you weirdos so much for the reads an votes, im so confused i started this thing as a dare and here we are anyway enjoy the chapter, yes i changed my profile so deal with it <3//
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
Kirishimas POV
The rest of the way there wasnt so bad other then forgetting i have a tail now and getting it stepped on. "OW Fuck!" being heard from me all the way in the front of the crowd of students quite a few times. but denki, much like with Ojiros tail would be messing/ playing with the tail like a kitten playing with a string. It felt weird, but he was keeping it from the ground and getting stepped on so it was fine by me.  But i was still pissed i didn't get to fight against the other schools, cause that sad low life villain hit me with his dumb quirk. The ears were more like wolf ears and pointed rather then floppy, and the tail was long and fluffy, making it easy to get in the way , i can see why they wouldnt let me go but it sucked like hell, i was hype and everything he ruined the vibe! Either way I wasnt going to being down my classmates along with me, so I kept that to myself , as we approached the opposing high school, we filed into two lines, so we wernt in huge clumps and groups. as we got there,  It looked so huge compared to ours! but we also are at the school or the dorms all the time so im not sure. some students looked at us with pure hatred and anger , while others looked amazed. the mixed amount of phormones were way over powering and had most to all the omegas frightened , and having the ones with their alpha used a calming phromone  to calm them down, but did mine do that? NO  he grabbed the stupid tail and tugged it pulling me closer to himself making me yelp and whine softly surprised  at his action, and people began to stare making me uncomfortable and tried shoving him away but only for him to pull me back and rubbing the Wolf like ears making me whine and the tail wag quickly hitting against Katsukis hip, almost like a whip.  And he pulled the stupid ears gently  and mumbling swears in my ear making the tail go to my side with a whine  "Kats stop it!!" I was obviously embarrassed and flustered. But the alpha obviously didnt care as he kept on , eventually releasing the calming phormones I needed and let me go finally  as we were let out  to the schools training area,  almost everyone being let out onto the field except ME! EVERYONE BUT ME! im sad, but understand. I had to sit by and watch everyone practice fight. No fair! not at all! but i had to deal with watching my classmates, the tail wagging quickly, obviously  showing my emotion very obviously exited none the less. Having the teachers watching over me the whole time, at least 2 were with me, we didnt know what the quirk had in store for us, and thats why they had to be with me, in case i start acting like a actual  wild doggo. and become rabid. It was weird, and Sensei explained they will have to monitor me until we are 100% sure the quirk is wore off, and i wouldnt be able to train or anything and i would only be allowed in the dorms until then. THIS DRAGS. At least i wouldnt have to do school work and studies, and He informed the others if I start to act weird to report it admittedly before we even got to this school. I held my knees to my chest leaning my head down on his knees. and fell asleep like that, which was  like falling asleep in a drag race \\A/N In which my dumb ass has done before:)//  all the yelling and fighting happening kept waking  me up slightly as I remained in a Sleepy daze the entire time.
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
Word count 701