𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

A/N: Go follow my instagram >>@babisharkie_drawzz <<

Kirishimas POV
Its been two(2) or so months since the whole tail and ears thing has happened, nothing much has changed, and we are looking for the low life villain, to help me change back into myself. I've now gotten used to the tail, and ears. But one huge change has happened... Me and bakugou got into a huge fight about loyalty about a month ago, and we havent spoke much sense it. Im really hurt by it I dont want to face him  and tell him im sorry, and knowing his hard headed ass he wont either, he seems so angry (More then normal) every time i see him. I havent slept since the fight, and its starting to become more noticeable cause Denki asked if i was good, I dont think ive ever cried so much in my life. I sat in the common room, overthinking everything, I know i shouldent, but its all i could think of, it was after class, and everyone was out training or making some snack, or studying, and here i was sulking over some dumb argument. 
Todorokis POV
I live in the dorm by bakugou... sad I know. anyway  I heard their argument, It was 3 a.m. and I have seen kirishima around school, and he hasnt been happy since that night, and  I feel bad for the omega, I know he has an alpha, but his alpha  isnt there for him, so i decided to be, knowing that if an omega and their alpha dont cycle (cycle meaning a alpha buts the omega under command, then praises them before they are released from the command) at least  once every two weeks the omega could go into shock so im surprised kirishima hasnt yet since its been quite a while. I walk over to him and sat next to him "Hey Kirishima.. You know im not going to try and cover up what im doing here(Mainly because its 4 a.m. for the author) , I know you and Bakugou had a fall out and it seemed pretty bad, because normally you two are inseparable now, you both wont even look at each other."  Kirishima looked at me for a moment only to see the seriousness and sympathy i had for him, before he jumped up into my arms embracing a tight hug "Besides you two havent cycled in a long time, how havent you gone into shock?" I had so many questions. kirishma hummed questionably before answering "Well im the closest thing to a beta that a omega can get, basically i dont need to cycle as much as a lower omega would, its all a spectrum if you think about it" I nod before he starts up again "But youre right, I havent cycled in a while, as opposed to cycling at least once a week, its not healthy for either of us really" I again look at the red head and without thinking "Do you think we could cycle, obviously not in the same way you and bakugou did, but you know like a simple command?" 
Kirishimas POV

IS THIS MAN FUCKING INSANE?! HES ACTUALLY TRYING TO DIE! though it wasnt a bad idea.. "I have an alpha already though.." shoto nods "I know but its not like im trying to mark you or anything just a stress reliever i guess you could call it" my excitement from before (Referring to the hug) had completely diminished as I had pulled away from the two toned male. I had so many questions though, like were his intentions really all that sterling? Or was it something else he could have wanted. How did he know I was- No am stressed? Was i really that easy to read? like an open book? He didn't come to me to purely ask about my cycling out of the blue for no reason did he?  I knew this was not the best idea I could have gone to my dorm to think about it but i did it all out in the open. Though as I was overthinking I just blurted out before I could stop myself "We can cycle together." I didnt know what this could do. having two different alphas cycle for me, would that mean Id cycle with both every once in a while? This couldnt be good

(Uhh heres that last chapter I said id give the last authors note but kinda forgot about so its only partly finished lol)