ɪᴅɪᴏᴛꜱ

~A/N DEAR GOD THANK YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH WE HAVE GOTTEN TO THE TOP OF KIRIBOTTOM HASHTAG LMAO, thank you weirdos so much~
Bakugous POV

I woke up to shitty hair lied on top of me with one of his arms and one of his legs off the couch. The other three idiots were all over and on top of each other on the floor right next to the sofa Flat-Face was just now waking up and looking at the other two before looking up at me and Eiji and laughed a little pointing at us I growled softly "Do you wanna eat today? or are you going to starve?" Tape-ass just rolled his eyes then proceeds to try and get himself  out of the literal human knot he, pinky, and dunce had gotten themselves into.   I laugh and that sorta woke up Shitty hair he looked up at me and i felt like my heart just skipped a beat yes i thought he was adorable, but i would never admit that to anyone all this shit is still so new to me. "Morning~" the red head said while yawning , Jeez that just about killed me. But the mood was quickly killed when sonic on crack began scolding us  about  sleeping in the common room, with a girl on a school night, now annoyed i pushed Eiji up off me then pushing alien bitch and dunce up and continued back to my dorm to get ready for class
...
I was walking to class alone, well that was until sero ran up to me with denki on his back mina trying to get Kirishima on her back, it was not working very well they kept falling over "Tch Idiots" Mina then ran up to me [Mina]: "BAKUHOE CARRY ME! CARRY ME! kiri wont do it" she pouts "And what makes you think i'll do it?" Broom head then jumped on me "Oi get off of me!" Eiji only laughed at me [Mina]:"NO CARRY ME DUMBFACE!" Eiji laughed at Mina while she tried to get him off my back "NEITHER OF YOU CAN BE ON MY BACK!" I shook kiri off my back laughing a bit while they went to bother sero about it. Its like were parents to three whiny children. almost like a go ask your mother thing. (mina and kiri are omegas, then denki is a beta, and baku and sero are alphas  just a reminder of that rq) Sero laughed them off "Go ask bakumom" I shot a quick glare at tapeface did this bitch just read my mind what the fuck "No they just asked me, Thats why they are talking to you" they had got into the class room and mina and kirishima both whine as sero did not give them a piggy back ride.

kirishimas POV

I was not paying much attention to what sensei was saying, well that was until he said we were going to do some practice fights against other schools i got SUPER HYPE and jumped up out of my seat almost instantly getting a death glare from our teacher which made me sit back down instantly. he scares me. we all got up and ready to go, we will be walking as a class down to the next closest high school. 
...
Me, Kats, Kami, Ashido, and Hanta were  all walking in our group together, the whole class had multiple different teachers  surrounding  us, it was weird to say the least, i was obviously spaced out, I was overthinking. Before noticing the teachers going into battling position some of our classmates ahead doing the same, the domino effect as everyone was in a fighting position though nothing was happening, well that was until i got hit by a quirk "How was i the only one hit with it?!"  though I didnt feel any different, i was getting very weird stares from my teachers and classmates. and whoever hit me with the quirk had ran off. confused  i nudged mina a bit "What happened?" i mumbled a bit exchanging  looks with all my peers mina pulled out her phone i- I HAD A FUCKING TAIL AND DOG EARS?! "The f u q?..." the whole squad doubled over  laughing including myself soon the rest of the class was laughing as well and we continued on, though the teachers informed me that I wouldn't be able to participate in the practice fights which bummed me out. though the tail was wagging, forcing anyone behind me to move out of the way. 

756 words
short chapter, sorry for being low- key dead school, and life is getting all up in my way and its getting hard to keep up. update will be soon hopefully!