🅶🅾🅸🅽🅶 🅸🅽🆃🅾 🅷🅴🅰🆃

Bakugous POV

Hey i'm Katsuki Bakugou and I am an alpha with no mate yet...If you don't know what what that means here's the explanation...

Omega~A omega is more of a softy then alphas and betas, they are definitely smaller and omegas go through heat during heat the release a sweet smell and more than likely this will send alphas into a rut...We will get into that while talking about alphas. Omegas are submissive. and all of them can get pregnant 

Beta~A beta is more of the calm more sensible then both omegas, and alphas. normally they don't go through heats or ruts. They also normally don't mate with omegas or alphas and they mate with other betas, and if they do mate with omegas they cant get them pregnant. 

Alpha~We tend to be more aggressive out of the three groups. We go through ruts normally triggered by an omega's heat. During ruts we tend to become more aggressive and dominant. and unlike omegas we are taller and bigger. and to claim their omega they bite a spot between the beginning of their shoulder and end of their neck.

Now that you know that... 

I was sitting in the common room with Tape elbows(Alpha) Shinhoe(Alpha) And half n' half(Alpha) I wasn't listening to what they were talking about before and honestly i could care less but when the subject of mates came up I was all ears xShotox:"Have any of you mated yet?"  We all shook our head or said no xHitoshix:"Well its hard finding a mate at all because everyone think-" I cut the purple haired freak off "OI SHUT UP NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR SOB STORY!" tape elbows pats Shinsou's shoulder xSerox:"Don't listen to him bro! You will find your mate one day just give it some time!" half 'n half laughed xShotox:"Will bakugou ever come to that day cause to me he seems like he will be a loud loner for a while" The other two join him in laughing... AT ME! "DO YOU GUYS HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING?! I BET I CAN FIND MY MATE FASTER THAN ANY OF YOU!"  the purple haired freak looked at me xHitoshix:"Is that a threat or a challenge?!" I look at the crazy insomniac  "YOURE KIDDING RIGHT?!" the idiot shook his head xHitoshix: "When do we have to find our mate by?" i smirk laughing at the freak"End of this week!" sparks fly out of my hand and the brain freak nods in agreement to the challenge "You really are a crazy bitch huh?!" 

Kirishimas POV

I was in the kitchen with Denki(Beta) Mina(Omega) and yaomomo(Beta) alphas are usually men  but most of my female classmates were alphas!  We all were dancing  and singing around the kitchen, i had my hair down as it wasn't a school day and i had no meaning to do it. We were making cookies! Me, Mina, and Denki arent allowed in the kitchen alone together so yaomomo said she would come with us Mina and Denki were showing Yaomomo how to make slime. I pulled out the first batch of four "One of four!" every one cheers xDenkix: "YES!" i look at at denki "You cant eat them yet!" denki whines as i put the cookies on a cooling rack 

Bakugous POV

When the other three stopped laughing i stopped listening and focused on what was going on in the kitchen hearing the fun they were having... the dancing laughing the singing the ash blonde male starting to go into deep thought over it...

Kirishimas POV

start to put more cookies on another baking sheet xminax:"Hey kirishima! your hair right now kinda reminds me of when we were in middle school!" kirishimas face goes bright red "GAH!! now i have to do something with it middle school me was SUPER LAME!" I tie my hair back  and start making the dough for the next two batches before feeling  my stomach tighten and I fell to the floor with a cry and whine Yaomomo covering her face as a sweet smell filled the room denki doing the exact same thing not even a min. later both males on the ground were sweaty and out of  breath both groaning softly  then they both hear fighting and yelling and loud steps from the common room

Bakugous POV

I was in my own world of thoughts when all the sudden a crash and whines come from the kitchen bringing me back to reality. All the sudden all the alphas in the room including me start arguing about what was happening and it wasn't even our problem. We all start sprinting and jumping over objects to see what was happening in the kitchen. we all cover our face once we walked in nearly all at the same time, as it was like a brick wall of the sweetest sent hit us. I see both Shitty Hair and Dunce Face on the ground sweating their asses off "The hell?.." I murmur to myself. They both go into heat at the same time?! Their sent mixing together making one powerful girls perfume smell. Both the idiots looked embarrassed squirming around on the ground like two slow worms... xBakugou and Hitoshix:"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN IN HERE?!"  me and Brain Freak shot a glare at each other. ponytail and depressed peppermint wernt going through a rut but me and the purple idiot sure are. "I CALL RED!" I said as i go and grab kirishimas arm and start dragging him to my dorm. he was telling me to stop and he could fix it himself, and in full honesty he probably could have...but i- SHIT i love him and i know he feels the same way.

[934 words]

{A/N} So... uh if you are reading this you have just made it through part one of my first fanfic/ book so Thank You! i'll keep posting even if i dont get my wanted amount of reads