Cycling.

(A/N PSA Im gonna try and do this again and not lose motivation cause you silly lil freaks still wanted moreee!  exept i have lost all knowledge of the omegaverse so if its wrong idrc cause imma roll with it. and you will too, okay? okay.)

Kirishimas pov
I JUST TOLD SHOTO TODOROKI THAT HE COULD HELP ME CYCLE??! what if kat figured out? what would he think? my mind wont stop racing of all the possibilities before hearing Todorooki hum a bit before speaking "You know this could throw your whole..omega-thing??.. out of place right?" He obviously cant use words right, but he was actually correct. I reside back to where I was sitting on the couch and actually thought about it. I had no interest in sho.. I really just want katsu back. But he wont even look at me. then plus id have to cycle with both alphas periodically. or else my hormones will be all fucked either way. fuck it. maybe its what I need right now "Yeah Todoroki.. I think it will be fine for now. Whatever we need to do later down the line we will figure out then. ya know?"  I stood back up and looked at Sho who nodded just slightly in a silent agreement. 

Todorokis pov
He agreed and in between the awkward  silence that sprouted between us I gave a simple command to the omega "Kirishima. Sit back down" and in a trance like state the red head did as told and sat right back on the couch. I let him stay in that state for a minute or two, sitting next to him for comfort?  before giving him another hug and releasing the command "Good job Kirishima." instantly being hugged back, with quite the bit of energy the omega had left from the long day, then the cycle. hearing him hoot "Oh thank you sho.. I feel a little better.." All I can do is nod. "Hey. I think im going to call my mom, then go to bed.. Im glad I could help." The omega immediately releases me "Oh yeah! of course man. Thank you again!"  I get up and leave through the dorm hall. though getting to the end of the hallway of my dorm row I hear a door slam shut. 

Bakugous pov

I had just gotten back from some extra training I got in with tapeworm and pikadork. and I had gone to my dorm to shower and change my clothes I heard something going on in the commons, which isnt unusual  on a Friday night before the weekend starts. Ive thought about shooting Ei a text a couple times after the fight. but never built up the courage to. since ive showered and changed  I am about to go into the common kitchen to make myself something to eat. when i get to the end of the hall i can actually hear whats going on in the commons, Its that riddled with parental issues asshat, and...Ei? I hear their conversation. then hearing MY omega agree? I felt my chest burning up in anger. but they were right  Ive barely even looked at him since weve fought... I hear the command and peek around the corner to see Ei follow the command. I watch that half nd halfs every move in what felt like a life time that Ei was in the trance and until he was released. I listen till i here shoto say he was going to his room, and I quickly storm back to my room, the door slamming behind me.

(595 Words)Just gonna ease my way back into this hopefully you guys enjoy me continuing this like you all said you would >:^