1

Spells flying everwhere, screams flooding the air. My wand was tightly gripped in my hand ready to battle at anytime, my heart was beating out of my chest and all of a sudden I heard the words I dreaded the most, "Harry Potter is dead" the words peirced my heart I dropped to my knees I couldnt breath, I was crying uncontrollably Hermione and Ron ran up to me and hugged me, I couldnt belive it the only family I had left, gone.
Suddenly, a rush of anger came over me I was enraged, ,my eyes started to turn red and I stood up my wand tightly gripped in my right hand I stormed over to him, the man who killed my best friend, my brother, the only person I had left, I wanted to kill him to evenge my brother. Before I could do anything I felt a sharp sharp pain go through my body, I fell to the floor and screemed in pain.

I woke up in a cold sweat to mione and ginny shaking me with worried looks on their faces, I quickly sat up and felt my thigh, back and arms, my face dropped, the scares were there, it wast just a nightmare it was a memory. " ivy  I thought the nightmares stopped?" Hermione quiestioned "so did I mione" I replied, after a while of just sitting there ginny spoke up"c'mom guys lets try get some sleep we have an early start to get to the platform tomorrow" and with that we went to sleep again.
The next morning we all woke up to our alarm and stared getting ready for the day. We went down stairs and sat at breakfast with the others "morning" ron and harry mumbled, molly came in and aksed us if we were all packed and we all nodded our heads in response. After breakfast we headed to the platform, molly gave me a tight hugged and wished me goodluck, molly new the trama I had been through, with nearly loosing my brother and then spending half of my holidays in rehab recoving from the curse. I stepped on the train and let out a shakey breath trying to keep myslef from getting too overwelmed by all the memories. harry, ron, mione, ginny and I all sat down, ron and hermione sat on one side and me harry and ginny on the other. I drifeted off into a sleep and the nightmare started again, I felt the same sharp pain go through my thigh, back and arm I screamed in pain and woke up sweating once again. Harry looked at me with tears in his eyes whilst tears streemed down my cheeks "ivy? I-I thought they stopped, y-you told me they stopped" harry stuttered "they- erm they did" then ginny stepped in "she got one last night, but thats the first one shes had in a while" I saw a tear drop from harrys eyes and he pulled me in to a bone crushing hug and he kept repeting how sorry he was, I pulled out of from the hug and looked at him "harry listen, you dont need to apolagies, non of this is your fault I shouldnt have let my anger get the best of me" " but-" "no harry, I should have known that you wouldnt leave me that easy" I chuckled and so did he.
After another hour we arrived at the place we call home and shockingly it looked exactly the same as it did before the war, just like home. We exited the train and got into the carrages, this year everybody could see thestrals which broke my heart.
                                                                                                          ***
At the sorting ceremony McGonagall made the normall welcom back anouncement, but then she said something that struck everyones attention "after dinner please may the 7th and 8th year students stay back" I look around at my friends at the gryffindor table who all had the same confused look on their faces I then looked around all the other tables only to be greated by the exact same faces from all the other 7th and 8th years. I racked my brain trying to think of reasons why McGonagall would want all of us years, I hadnt even noticed that I had compleatly ignored harrys quiestion. "ivy...ivy!" harry said waving his hand in his face with that I snapped out if it, "mhm.." I mumbled "you alright ivy?" ginny quistioned  "yeah, im good just...thinking" i anwsered. For the rest of dinner I didnt eat anything I was to worried.
Finally, after what felt like any eternity dinner was over and I was getting more nervous by the minute, subconsciously I started picking at my fingers, harry was on my left and ginny on my right, they both noticed this and grabbed my hands "thanks guys" I said sending them a smile. McGonagall walked up to the front she had a sad look on her face which worried me even more, she started "students, I really hate to say this but there is truly nothing I can do please believe me I really tried my best." she sighs and continues "because of the deacrease in the wizarding population due to the war, the ministry of magic has decied to bring back an old law... The marrige law." whispers cascaded around the hall as she continued "the marrige law was created centuries ago by a group of wizards when the wizarding population was in danger of becoming extinct, tomorrow after breakfast you will be matched with your soulmates you will be expected to be engaged by July and be married by next year, you will also have to have a child on the way by then end of next year, if you can not oblige to these rules you will be stripped of your wand and magic ablity and banished to the muggle world. Again students i am so sorry" the hall broke into an up roar of shoutung students screaming about how infair this was. I on the other hand was frozen my tears dripped of my face harry pulled me into a hug and we got up to go to bed.