6

I woke up the next day wrapped in dracos arms, it very early because school had finally started and i was exited, i wasnt smart like hermione but i also wasnt as stupid as harry and ron, even though i wasnt the smartest i still enjoyed it and it was better then sitting around and doing nothing all day. I grabbed my uniform and went in the bathroom, my skirt was a little shorter then i remeber and i jut new that harry was going to throw a fit about it but what could i do. I came out the bathroom and draco was already dressed and brushing his hair, i walked up to him and ruffled him hair "nooo, whyyy" he whined "i prefere it messy" i chuckled, he rolled his eyes and tightened his tie, he then put an exessive amount of colounge on, i quickly currled my hair and sprayed my vanilla perfume then Draco and i headed down stairs to go to breakfast.

I went and sat down at the gryffindor table whilst Draco went to the slytherin one, "mornin' all" i greeted "hiya ivy" hermione, ginny and ron said, i looked over at harry and he was picking at his food looking moody, "aww is someone grumpy" i said in a baby voice shaking his shoulder "shut up" i laughed as did the others, i took a peice of his toast and walked away. I sat with issy and yazmin who were at the hufflefuff table "now what is miss slytherin doing at the hufflepuff table" i joked whilst sitting down, yazmin rolled her eyes as issy laughed, "dont worry yaz, im only joking" we chatted for a bit more until it was time for our first lesson, i had potions with hermione, ron and draco, we had class with our partners and we had to sit next to them aswell. Potions when by quickly and after that we had something called marrige class, none of us knew what it was so it was just going to be a suprise to all of us.

We entered the class and it was the same lady from the ministry that helped sort us, "hello class, would you please take a seat next to your partner and we will get started" everyone sat down and she continued "now my name is lucinda swan, but you can call me miss swan, marrige class is going to prepare you for married life and will help you got to know your partner. Today you will be talking to your partners about home life and growing up" i looked at draco when this was said and his face pailed at her comment, i knew draco didnt have the best home life but by the look on his face it was worse then i thought, "so, i will but a silencing charm around each couple so your conversationes are private. Now off you go" she waved her wand and the room went silent but i could see mouths moving.
I looked at draco and i could see that he wasnt ready to talk, "i'll start i guess. Erm well you obviously know about my parents, so the dursleys hated me and harry but for some reason they hated me more, especially petunia, she would tell me to 'act more lady like', she um-" i stopped and a silent tear fell down my face, i quickly wiped it away hoping draco didnt notice, he did "so um yea thats it" he looked unconvinced "i dont like liars ivy, you can talk to me later. I assume its my turn now so, mother and i get along well , she has always been so kind to me and tried her best to protect me from father and... that world, father would always tell me what a disappointment i am to the malfoy famialy because i like reading and astrology, thats why i was a bit of a bully i guess, i wanted to prove to him that i wasnt week but y'know, i proved him right" at this i let out a tear, "draco, you are not weak, just because you are not evil doesnt mean you are weak." I said sternly, he looked at me with tears threatening to spill out of his eyes, i pulled him into a bone crushing hug, after a minute he melted into it rapping his hands around my waist and digging his head into my neck, i felt afew tears slip out on my neck so i hugged him tighter and stroked his hair "wanna leave" i said in a soothing in voice, he nodded so i took his hand and we walked out.
We walked down the hallways with our fingers interlocked, i opened the common room door and we went up to our room and as soon as the door closed he broke down, we both fell to the floor, his head on my chest and we just sat there for hours, i gently stroked his hair and said calming words everyonce in a while. When he stopped crying and he had calmed down i gently took his hand and lead his upstairs, i sat him on the bed and went to grab him some joggers and a hoodie, as i was passing them to him he giggled and was stairing at my chest and i realised that my shirt was see-through and he could see my bra, "oh my god draco, such a child" i giggled and he did a cheeky grinn at me.
I went and got changed in the bathroom, i put joggers and on of dracos hoodies, i tied my hair into a messy bun and put my glasses on, you normally wear contacts but you couldnt, i came out and draco just stared at me "rude to stare y'know" he ignored my comment "i didnt know you wear glasses" "well i do, i just normally wear my contacts" "contacts?" "there a muggle thing that help you see" "oh" "do you want some food?" i questioned and he nodded.

I made food for draco and I then called him down, "smells good, what is it?" draco questioned as he was comming into the room, "oh erm, its alfredo" he nodded and sat down, we ate in silence but it wasnt akward, it was nice. I decided to be bold and ask him a question "hey draco, i was wondering, me and the others are gonna meet up tonight in the common room, do you wanna come?" he looked suprised and a bit taken aback "y-yea sure" "you dont  have to, i know you dont really like them but if you think about it we are all gonne be family soon, i just thought you could get to know each other a little" "no, yea i'd like that" he said with a smile on his face.

When we went downsatirs the others were already there, "whats he doing here" harry whined whilst pulling a face, ginny hit him on the arm and glared at him whilst saying "Harry! Hi draco, its lovely to see you draco" and hermione smiled "hi malfoy" ron mumbled. We sat down and chatted for a while and suprisingly everyone was getting on even harry was being pleasnt with malfoy. "ivy, please come with me" ginny said out of the blue, "you to mione" and she dragged us off "i'll be back" i said whilst being dragged off.

Draco pov

ivy was dragged off and i was left weaslby and potter, it was arkward, very arkward. "so malfoy, my sister, has she had any-" "dreams" i cut him off "yes" potter replied "yea she has, only one bad one but shes had afew that i know if" i anwsered truthly "are you gonna treat her right malfoy?" harry said sternly "dont be silly potter, of course i am, i really do care about her y'know" harry and ron both looked shocked at my statement, "im not the selfish prick i was before you know" "hmm" harry nodded, "listern, harry, i swear i have good intentions with your sister, i know you are the protective brother but i swear, i honestly think im falling in love with her" "malfoy, going soft are we?" ron chuckled "never" i returned with a smirk, "whatever malfoy, just dont hurt her, or i'll hurt you" then i heard it, her voice, it was so beautiful and angelic, "oh harry, clam down, i can handle myself im not a bloody baby" she giggled.

ivy pov

The girls dragged me away and out of the common room "where are we going" i shreiked "we, my dear friend, are going to get alcohol" "why" "oh my god, ivs, dont be stupid obviously we are going to drink it" hermione said "alright, mione, no need to get sassy with me" i chuckled. We got the alcohol and headed back to the common room, "malfoy, going soft are we" i heard, i grabbed the girls arms and held them back "ivy what are yo-" "SHHHHHHH" i whisper shouted, we listerned until harry threaterned draco, "oh harry, clam down, i can handle myself im not a bloody baby" i laughed, "well, we got the drinks so, LETS GET PISSED" ginny cheered. After a few shots, it was fair to say we were all pretty tipsy "LeTS pLaY TrUth OR dArE" hermione shouted and we all cheered. "okAy, mY deaRest BrotHer, TrutH or DarE" i questioned, "hmmm trUth " "okay, is it true you and ginny got caught shagging in the janitors closet by snape" ron spat out his drink "YesS, Yes it is" "bloody hell gin, does mum know" ron questioned "ron dont be daft, mum would murder me" ginny laughed. We played a few more rounds and then it was my turn, "okay ivy, truth or dare" ginny said with a mischivious grinn "DARE" i shouted, a bit to loud, " i dare you to, do shots off of draco" my face heated up and so did dracos, "NO. NO, no, no, no, no!" harry shouted, i rolled my eyes and grabbed dracos hand, i pulled him over to the table and he got on it, i slowly undid his shirt, revealing his chizlled abs, i dragged my hand down his abs bitting my bottom lip, draco was leaning on his elbows looking down smirking. I placed the shot glasses on his chest and poored in the liquid, i put my hands behind my back and grabbed the first glass between my teeth and drank it, i repeated this for the next 3 glasses and then i went and sat down, like nothing happened amd draco came and sat next to me, the others stared at us with wide eyes, "okay well, im gonna go now" i said abruptly and got up and left the common room, i walked out into the hallway and i head the rain tapping against the castle walls, i felt the suddern need to be out their, in the rain. I walked out there and suddernly i was sober, i just layed their, thinking, drowning in my thoughts, subcontiously a few tears slipped down face, i then felt a shadow over me stopping the rain from hitting my face, i opended my eyes and they were met with those intoxicating ones that i craved so much, his grey eyes peirced into mine, it was like he could see into my soul. "Are you alright" he asked sitting down next to me, i layed my head on his shoulder and sighed "honestly, i dont know" "i have an idea" he said jumping up and reaching out his hand for mine "draco what are you doing" he pulled me up and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, "dancing" he said with a grinn, we started swaying and i placed my head on his chest and listerned to his heart beat, i looked up at him and he looked down at me, we stared into eachothers eyes for what felt like hours, i didnt relise how close our faces were, our lips were practially touching, i couldnt take it anymore, i wanted him, i needed him. I smashed my lips into his, pulling him into a passionate kiss, he kissed back almost imedialty, butterflies errupted in my stomach, it was amazing.