3

I woke up the next morning a bit sore but i wasnt suprised since i slept on the sofa, it was later then usual since my year had no classes for the next 2 weeks so we can get to know our new partners. I decided to make myself a cup of tea to try and wake up more, i was sat on the sofa drinking my tea and reading a book when draco came down the stairs, we made breif eye contact for a second but i quickly broke it off because i really didnt feel like talking about last night. He got some food and ate his breakfast at the island, i went upstairs and got changed and ready for the day, i wore a brown pleated skirt with tights and a black polo neck top so this way i could take of the glamore charm which i had put back on before draco came down. I grabbed a book and went down to the common room.
***
It was nearly lunch and draco had left, probaly to go see his friends, the others came down and hermione gave me a hug and asked how i was feeling an how everything went after last night and i just said i would explain later because i didnt feel like talking about it right now, ginny gave me a confused look at this and i said i would fill her in later. I looked over at harry but he refused to look at me which i'll admit, did hurt its not my fault i got paired with malfoy. i rolled my eyes at his petty behaviour and we went to lunch. After lunch the girls and i decided to go to the black lake for abit and i decided to tell them what happeded. They both gave me a tight hug and then something that i new i needed to do but i didnt really want to " listen ivy, i know this isnt want you want to hear buy malfoy is gonna have to know eventually he is going to be your husband after all, so you might as well rip of the band- aid and get it over with" ginny suggested "yeah once you do that you wont have to wear the glamour charm around your own dorm anymore" hermione giggled, "you guys are right, its just hard y'know? im trying to put the whole thing behind me rehab and all and telling someone else about it will only bring the memories back." i admited. They agreed but they still thought it would be better if i told him sooner rather then later, i decided to change the subject and move it on to harry so i asked ginny "hey gin, why is harry ignoring me?" she looked at me "i-i err i think hes mad at you" she mumbled "oh" i replyed "is it because of Malfoy?" i continued "yes" "ok", our conversation got put to an end when hermione said "its getting late, we should head back" we agreed and went back to our common room.
When we got their harry and ron were playing wizards chess, so i went up to harry and asked if we could talk and he reluctanty agreed, everyone else left the room and it was just the two of us. "So what did you want to talk about" harry questioned "why are you mad at me" i blurted out, he sighed "because ivy, my twin sister, my best friend is marrying my enemy" "i didnt have a choice harry!" "yea but stil-" "no harry yea but nothing, i dont want to marry malfoy! Do you think i want to spend the rest of the school year sleeping on the sofa? Do you think i want to spend the rest of my life with someone i dont love?! No i thought not" he was speach-less, he just pulled me into a tight hug and we both just cried. "im sorry ivy im so so sorry" he cried, "its okay, its okay, im sure me and malfoy can find away to at least be friends" i said hoping that this would be the case. We said our goodnights and went up to bed.

Draco pov

I went to bed after asking her to talk and her refusing, i was so confused i've never seen those scars before. I had so many questions, where did they come from? when? How? It was all too much, i decided that if she wasnt going to tell me i would find out myself.
***
I woke up this morning, got up and ready to go see zabini becasue i knew he would know since he's friends with the gryffindork. She was already up and sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea and a book, after a while she went upstairs to got ready. I owled blaise to tell him to meet me at the bug tree at 12:30 just before lunch, at this point ivy had aready left the dorm so i got ready to meet up with blaise.
I left the room and went down into the common room and ivy was sat there all alone which was strange shes normally with her annoying brother and friends, i just ignored this though and left. Blaise and i met up and we had a quick catch up but i really didnt care about that so i moved the conversation on, "so err blaise, your friends with ivy potter right?" i asked "yeah mate, why?" "well as you probaly know we have to get married and well, last night she came up to the room to shower and when she came out, i-i err, well i saw her scars on her leg and arm. But when she realised i saw she ran out and left the dorm, she finally came back and i said we should talk about what i saw but she said no and kicked me out" "right and why are you telling me this?" "I was wonering if you could tell me what they are, the scars". He paused for a while and then said "to be honest mate, its not really my place to say but im sure she will tell you when shes ready. Dont pressure her about it though only a handful of people know." Well that went well but i just left it and we went to eat.
I hung out with blaise for the rest of the day then decided to go back to my dorm and make something to eat because i couldnt be bothered to go to dinner.

ivy pov

I was back at the dorm making some pasta when draco cam back and went to sit of the sofa, i decided that if this is going to work then we need to be civil so i asked him if he wanted some food and to my suprise he said yes. We sat down and stared to eat, "this is really good ivy" "why thank you, draco" i giggled, once we finshed i went up to shower and get ready for bed. I remembered to put the charm on this time before i left the bathroom and then walk out an down to my bed.

"Harry Potter is dead!" the words spun around in my head and i dropped to the floor crying, my friends ran up to me and hugged me. I felt a rush of anger go through me, my eyes started to turn red and i could hear my friends calling my name in the background but i didnt listen i walked up to him, my man who killed my brother, my best friend, the only family i had left. Before i could do anything i felt a sharp pain shoot through my body, it felt like every organ in my body being ripped out. At this point i wanted to die, i dropped to the floor and i couldnt move, my body was parralised, i was screaming and crying.

Once again i woke up to someone shaking me but this time it wasnt hermione or ginny, it was draco with a worried expresion on his face. The tears just kept comming down my face and i couldnt stop shaking. My breathing started to get uneven and i was struggling to breath. This was my first panic attack in months, i was scared harry always helped me through them. Draco noticed this and started talking to me "hey ivy, can you tell me your favourite colour?" "r-r-ed-d" i stutered "great! Can you tell me who your least favourite teacher?" "s-snape" "yep i agree he sucks" at this point my breathing was back to normal and i had stopped shaking. Draco pulled me into a long hug and i cried into his chest, not long after we fell asleep on the sofa.