2

The next morining i woke up, even more nervous then before, i got up brushed my teeth and did my make up. Once i came out of the bathroom ginny and hermione were sat on their beds with worried looks on their faces "hey mione, hey gin how are we feeling today?" i questioned, "i'm honestly so nervous y/n, i mean what if ron and i aren't paired together, what would i do without him?" mione stated, "yeah, harry is the love of my life i dont want to be pared with some rando" ginny continued. I know she didnt relise it but what she said got to me because there was no doubt about it, i was going to be pared with some rando but i pushed through that thought "dont worry guys, you are all meant to be together and today will prove that" i smiled. "dont worry ivs, the minestry know what they are doing i'm sure your soulmate will be someone who is just as amazing asd you" hermione replied " i really hope so mione. Anyway shall we head to breakfast" i suggested.
We got to breakfast and i greated all my friends and sat down, i didnt eat anything though i was too sick with nervs. Finaly, breakfast ended and everyone but but 7ths and 8ths left. Mcgonagall walked up with someone from the ministry "good morning students today we will be sorting you with your soulmates" she passed on to the lady from the minisrty " Hello students, today will we be sorting out your soulmates so ladys, i will call your name, you will come up and i will prick your finger and put it into the goblet, the goblet will spit out the name of your soulmate. lets get stared shall we" she said as she clapped her hands together, she continued to call out names and people got paired together then he called out hermiones name "Ronald Weasly!" she shouted hermiones and rons faces lit up and she ran over to him, a while later ginny got called up "Harry Potter!" she shouted and ginnys reaction was just like hemiones. Then the moment came she called my name out and my breath hitched, i got up and slowly walked up to the front and she pricked my finger and droped the blood into the goblet, my heart was beating out of my chest i felt like i was gonna throw up. Then she called out a name that i never expected...
"Draco Malfoy!"
My jaw dropped, i was in shock. My enemy even more so the person my brother hates the most. I looked at my friends who had the same expression on their faces as me, pure shock. Harry's face was the only different expression in the entire hall, his face was bright red with anger. I felt a tear drop from my face which i quickly wiped away and went to sit next to Malfoy, i made sure to keep my head down the whole time beacuse all i wanted to do was lay down on my bed. "So stundents you and your partners will each be given a key to unlock your shared dorm on the 7th, conected to your dorm will be a common room for you and two other couples, when i call your name come and recive your keys." McGonagall explanined, she then procided to tell students their dorms "and in common room 6 is the Malfoys, Weaslys and the Potters." This lifted my spirt slightly knowing i was going to be with my brother and best friends, we walked to get our keys and then headed to our common room.When we were all waking ginny, hermione and ron gave me a massive hug but harry didnt say a word to me.
When we arrived in the common room it was beatuiful then Draco and i entered a door that said THE MALFOYS, there was a little kitchen to the left of the room and then a living room straight infront of us, Malfoy went up the stairs and i ran upstaris after him, to see a bedroom with a king size bed a vanity, a walk-in wardrobe and another door to the side which i assumed was another bedroom so i ran to the bed. "you've got to be kidding me!" i heard Malfoy yell out i chucked and went shouted "whats wrong, not happy with your bedroom?" he then stormed out and said "that is not a bedroom, that is a bathroom" i jumped off the bed and looked in and saw a bathroom. Draco and i made eye contact before rushing back to the bed, but before i could get onto the bed i felt cold hand sliver round my waist, pick me up and through me over their shoulder, it was draco, he placed me down outside the bedroom door and slammed it in my face "guess im sleeping on the sofa then" i mumbled. i went down and grabbed a blanket and made my new bed the for the rest of the year, i sat there and silently cryed.
***
An hour later, i closed the book i was reading and went up to the bedroom, i was going to knock but then i realised that it is my room as much as it is his so i just opened the door and walked in, he was sat on the bed reading a book and when we noticed my presents he snapped his book shut and looked up "and what do you want, potter" he said "firstly, malfoy, this is as much my room as it is yours and secondly im going to shower" i snapped, he justy nodded his head and contined his book. I grabbed my clothes and my shower products and walked into the bathroom, i started the shower and got undressed as i waiting for the shower to heat up i look at my scares and traiced my fingers lightly over them, i sighed and stepped into the shower. The hot water hit my back and instently felt more relaxed, i washed my hair, shaved and washed my body and after about 30 minutes i got out and got changed into some shorts and an oversized t-shirt, i blow-dried my hair and walked out the bathroom. Draco looked up and looked me up and down then stared at me, i was extremely confuesed until i realised. I forgot to put the glamore charm on my scars "oh no" i mumbled, "i-i err" draco stuttered, i ran out of the room and did the charm to cover up my scars . I was panicing because no one exept my friends knew about the scaring, i ran out the dorm and into ron and hermiones, they were sat in the living room and both their heads turn to look at me in my panicing state and they both ran up to me asking a million questions, but all i could do was cry.
Once i had explained everything to them and i had calmed down i decided to go back to my dorm. I walked in to draco sat in on the other sofa and he stood up when i walked in "where the hell were you?" he questioned "i was at miones dorm and if you dont mind i would like to go to bed now" i replyed "no ivy, i think we need to talk about what i saw" he said looking at my legs "no we dont malfoy, now if you'll exuse me" i exclamed pointing at the door, "fine whatever" he stormed off.