8

A/n- play the song after the second a/n (just imagiane its just guitar)

6:30am

My alarm rang through my ears, i groaned and slammed my hand on the alarm, shutting it up from its annoying screams. I reluctantly pulled myself out of the bed only to have a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back down, "nooooo draccooo, we need to get up" i whined trying to wiggle out of his grasp, "no. 5 more minutes" he mumbled into my neck, "comon love, im hungry and we cant be late for potions" i practicaly begged "ugh, fine" he sighed loosening his grip around my waist. I headed to the bathroom and got ready for breakfast and then headed down, we walked down the hall with out fingers interlocked, whispers spread down the halway
"omg is that Draco Malfoy and ivy Potter"
"are they holding hands?"
All the whispering made me nervous, i've never liked the attention, harry normaly handled it better than me, draco must of noticed my anxious state because he gripped my hand tighter and pulled me closer, we got to the great hall and we were about to go our separate ways, when draco pulled me back wrapping his hands around my waist whilst i wrapped my hands around his neck, "who knew draco malfoy would like showing PDA" i chucked "well, darling, i was just checking to see of your okay, you seem tense" i blushed at the nickname "im much better now" i smiled, he kissed my forehead "I will see you in potions love" and we parted ways.
"Morning all" i greated whilst sitting down and piling food onto my plate, silence, i looked up from my food to be greated by what felt like hundreds of eyes on me, i looked at my friends and all their eyes were on me aswell, after shooting them all a look they all seemed to snap out of whatever trance they were in. Noone said anything for about 10 minutes, just awkward silence, i was picking at my fingers and staring at the untouched food on my plate, i hated all the stares and all the whispers, a tear dripped on to my food snapping me out of my thoughts, i got out of my seat and stomed out of the hall, my friends calling after me.
I ran as fast as i could to my dorm, slamming it closed making the whole dorm shake, i needed to clam down and i knew one thing that would help me with that, i went into the bedroom and grabbed my gutiar from under the bed, pluged it into the amp that was also under the bed, and sat on the window seat. I hadnt played since before the war, since freds death and honestly i didnt think i would ever be able to play again, but i needed this, i took a deap breath and let my fingers take over.
A/n play song
I played Do i wanna know by Arctic Monkeys (just pretend is was a song back then) singing along with my guitar. I could feel the stress and anxiousness leaving me.

Draco pov

I saw ivy run out of the hall, i was angry to say the least, i mean her brother and best friends just sat there not talking and letting the whispers continue, i was going to go after ivy but first
i needed to talk to potter and his little gang, i stormed over there "Oi potter" his head snapped round to face me, "what malfoy" "some great brother you are, and friends" i scoffed and sent glared at the others "could you not see that ivy was uncomfortable and you guys just sat there, bloody pathetic" and with that i ran out of the hall to find ivy. The first place i went was the dorm, i got to them common room and i could hear music comming from our dorm, as i entered i heard soft singing, singing along to the music which i then realised was a guitar, i got closer and she was playing a muggle song i think, it was amazing. I leaned on door frame listerning to her, when she finished she look up and saw me so i walked over to her and whiped the tears that had rolled down her cheeks off with my thumb, "are you alright, love" i asked in a soft tone "mhm, sorry i didnt mean to cause a scene" she sniffled, i cupped her cheeks "you didnt cause a scene, its not your fault everone at this school are nosey gits" i chucked "but i do need to say, i may have caused a scene" she gave me a confused look,"well after you left i may have shouted at your brother and friends and called them all pathetic" i chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck, to my suprise she burst out laughing "well thank you draco, they deserved that" i pulled her into a hug and she dug her head into my neck, "Draco we are going to be late for class" we both jumped up and ran out the door.