5

"ivs, are you maybe catching feelings for malfoy?" ginny squealed, i blushed "maybe i dont know, i mean ive never had a boyfriend, let alone been in love and now im being forced to marry someone i dont really know" "well im sure you will get to know him soon enough" mione jumped in "yeah, hopefully" we continued to chat for a bit then we went to lunch.

                            ***

The last week we had with no lessons went quite quickly, i spent most of my time in the courtyard reading because my brother and friends are spending time with their partners, they are doung fun couple stuff with each other whilst im stuck with someone who hardly talks to me. I was happy for them, of course, its just sad that i cant spend any time with them because they dont get along with draco and to be fair, neither do i. I had kind of being avoiding draco over the past week because of the new unfamilar feelings i was feeling towards him.
I was walking alone down the corridor on my way to the common room when i crashed into a strong chest, i fell to the floor and droped my books "sorry" i mumbled "ivy?" ther person said, oh god, i know that voice. Draco. I panicked and picked up my books and ran away, "hey ivy, wait up!" he shouted after me i ignored him and kept walking, i felt a cold pair of hands rap around my wasit and pick me up, as they through me over their shoulders the smell of peppermint and strong expensive colounge filled my nose. "Malfoy. Put. Me. Down." I spat

"not until you talked to me, potter" i rolled my eyes. After a while of him carring me i started to get impatient "Where are you taking me malfoy?" "you'll see potter, you'll see"
"listern Malfoy, if you are going to kill me, at least let me say goodbye to my brother" this made him laugh "god ivy dont be so bloody dramatic, we are nearly here"
He put me down and i looked around, we were in a beautiful garden with with flowers and plants, there were beautiful bench and a big tree swing "i- draco, its beautiful, what is this place" "its the place i go when i need to be alone" he takes my hand and leads me to the swing, we sit on the swing in silence but ut wasnt awkard, it was nice. Soon enough it was dark and the stars came out, i went off the swing and layed on the ground and so did draco, "do you like the stars aswell?" he questioned "yeah, i dont know why, its just...nice" i layed my head on his stomach and continued to look up at the stars and soon enough i fell asleep.

Draco pov

After a while i relised she was asleep, god she was beautiful, i picked her up and rapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck, her head fell into the crook of my neck and she slept silently there. I got back to the common room and the others were sat in there chatting, as soon as they saw me harry stood up "is she okay" harry questioned "shes fine, she was obviously just tired and fell asleep when we were outside" he nodded and sat back down. I took her up to our dorm and went into the bedroom, she was already wearing comfortable clothes so i left her how she was and placed her in the bed, as i was leaveing to sleep on the sofa, she grabbed my hand and whispered "stay" i chuckled and got into bed next to her, wrapping my hands around her waist as she snuggled into my chest and with that i driffted off into a sleep.  I woke up to ivy shaking slightly, i really felt for her, she has been through so much and she still gets haunted by the memory of it, she didnt look to be too upset it was just light shaking, i stroked her hair and pulled her into my chest more, when she stopped shaking i kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

ivy pov

I woke up the next morning and i was in bed snuggled up into dracos chest, i felt safe and cared for, it was nice. I put my head back on his head and hugged him tighter, i was still confused about how i got there but i jus ignored that thought. About an hour later i opened my eyes and draco was playing with my hair,
"goodmorning darling"
at this comment i blushed and tried to hide it but he must of noticed because he let out a low chuckle

"blushing are we ivy?" "no" i mumbled. We got up and i went to take a shower whilst draco made breakfast.

I stept in to the shower and let the hot water  run down my back, all my worried floated away and  i felt a heavy weight lift off my shoulders and it was nice. After my shower i put some joggers and and a hoodie, i went downstairs and draco and i ate breakfast. I was lost in my own thoughts but i got pulled out of them by draco,
"whatcha thinking bout?"
"oh , i was just thinking about doing something impulsive" "ah and what might that be?"
"well, my hair is starting to fade so i thinking about changing the colour" "thats not your natural hair!" he questioned "no draco, my hair actually light brown with a slight ginger tint in it"
"oh okay"

"thanks for breakfast, im going to go see if mione and gin can help me, bye"

i ran out the door and headed to hermiones room first.
I knocked on the door and hermione anwsered, "hiya ivs" "hi mione, fancy helping me with a project?" i said whilst holding up my hair
"always" she said with a big grinn
"okay im going to get ginny and then we can going to go to hogsmede to get the the stuff. I ran to ginnys dorm and knocked on her door and harry opened it "hiya harry, ginny there?" "yea on sec, ginny ivy wants you" she came down and i asked her whethere she wanted to help with my hair and of course she said yes, but obviously harry jumped in "your dying your hair again?!" "yes harry, yes i am" "i think it will look good" ginny stepped in "thanks gin" i said whilst shooting harry a glare.

The girls and i went to hogsmede and got the stuff, we went back to my dorm and i got the hair dye shirt. Draco was out so we got set up in the kitchen and got started. Hermione cut my hair so it was now just passed my shoulders and ginny started mixing uo the dye.

this is what your hair looks like, if you dont like it then you can imagian something else

"omg ivy, it looks amazing" hermione squeeled and ginny hummed in agreement, "thanks girls, i really just needed a change and im so glad i did it." Ginny and hermione headed to lunch but i wasnt to hungry so i stayed back and did some reading, about 15 minutes later draco came back "hey ivy- woah"
"well im guessing you like it then" i laughed whilst playing with my hair
"yo- it, looks stunning"
"thanks malfoy". I decided that i was gonna do my make up so i went and grabbed my stuff  and then and sat in the sink, whilst i was doing it draco walked past but when he saw we sat in the sink came back and stared at me,

"its rude to stare y'know" i chuckled, he ignored my comment and just looked at me like im crazy
"why the bloody hell are you sat in the sink potter?"
"its comfortable and its a good angle for doing my makeup"

"you dont need it, makeup, you look..." he paused to find the right words
"lovely, without it" he continued, his choice of words and the way he said it made me burst out laughing
"hey, hey whats so funny, i was complimenting you but i wont do that anymore" he whined

"sorry malfoy, im just not used to getting compliments, especially from you" at this he walked over to me and rapped his hands around my waist and rested his head on the crook of my neck "well, potter, beter get used to it" and with that he kissed my cheek and walked out, leaving me there blushing and in shock.

Later that evening i was getting ready to go to bed and i was about to walk out the bedroom when draco stopped me, "woah, were are you going?" "err to bed" "
ivy, come here you dope, you dont have to sleep on the sofa" he chuckled.