Not a chapter

This three polls are closed. Results are: 

Should Ino also come and have a competition for Naruto's heart? (Ino will be muggle-born and she will go to Hufflepuff):

A) Yes 1 vote

B) No 3 Votes  (Winner)

Should Naruto be with both Ino and Sakura? (This also means that Ino go to Hogwarts)

A) Yes  1 Vote

B) No 3 votes (Winner)

Should duck-butt aka Sasuke Uchiha became a Death Eater? (He would also go to Hogwarts and will be a Slytherin and a supremacist, like Malfoy)

A) Yes 4 votes (Winner)

B) No 3 votes

New two polls open until there are some votes:

Should Ino  go to Hogwarts and be on Hufflepuff? (Paring could be with Draco if you vote yes, as the option of been with Naruto and Sakura, was a no)

A) Yes

B) No

What do you think about Draco Malfoy  with Ino? (Don't tell me because she is muggle-born is impossible. Draco-hermione is a very used paring. Only vote if you want Ino in Hogwarts.

A) Yes

B) No 1 vote

This new poll, will be open for a while. Like many fanfictions, I will get Sirius out earlier, I will not say when, so this is for that:

What do you think about Kushina and Sirius been together?. I mean Minato is gone and I will think is going to be fun. Can you imagen Kushina putting Sirius in his place when he is being too childish?.  Not to mention Sirius would do the ultimate insult by marrying a muggle-born to his death mother (don't forget, she still has a painting)

A) Yes 1 Vote

b) No

AN: Parings until now are as following:

Narusaku

Harry/Ginny

Ron/Hermione

I will not changed them, so if you don't like them, don't read. Thanks.

AN2: I will not update this book, until I know if you want Ino to come or not. The poll that say to make a competition for Naruto's heart was no, but I ask in wrong way, so tell me in that poll if you want Ino to come or not.

AN2: I just realized that I didn't make Kurama talk very much. He will have more presence on this book but not much.