Chapter Three

The next morning....

Erica woke up and saw it was 5 am. Since she could not sleep any more, she decided to take a shower and would prepare breakfast for everyone.

Coming out of the closet wearing light blue colored dress, she walked out the bedroom. When she passed Arnold's study, she thought to open it to see him, but she reconsidered and decided to not to. Then, she saw him at the sitting room, sleeping on the couch. He looked peaceful in his sleep, when she realized she was reaching out her hand to touch his face, she immediately pulled it back like someone hit her. How can I still long for him till now? she asked herself. Afraid herself would unconsciously reached out for him again, she rushed out the room and went down stair to make breakfast.

******

Bzzz....bzzz.....bzzz.....

Arnold woke up by sound of his phone. Reached for it on table beside the couch, he took a look at the caller id and saw it was a call from Nathan, his best friend, he slide to answer it, "Hey, any news?" he asked immediately. He listened to him for few minutes then said, " Okay, seal the deal for me!". He got his reply and hang up.

Stood up, he made his way to the bedroom, when he opened it, he saw no sight of Erica. "Shit! That girl already go down! She really know nothing about been lovey dovey couple. Better went down quick before she blow us up ."

So, he got in the shower and put on a pair of dark blue jean trouser and a dark blue shirt, sprayed some cologne and went out the room, immediately walked down stair.

***********

"Why don't you go up stair and wake Arnold up? Leave this to us!" Martha told Erica, taking over the plate from her hands when she arranging the table for breakfast.

"It's okay, I will wake him up after I finish this," Erica tried to took back the plate. but Martha wouldn't let her touched it, "Mum....."

"Stop teasing her, Martha. She is newlywed, of course she is still shy," Andrew tried to help Erica.

"Shut up, Andrew! She maybe newlywed, but she isn't acting like one. Who the hell will prepare breakfast for entire family after she just getting married for ONE day. Do you hear me? One freaking day! She should be still in the bed, cuddling with her husband. There is no way our Arnold lost his stamina to her," furious Martha just could not stop.

"Mum, you are making everyone blush!" said Arnold, entered the dining room, "Good morning, everybody!" he walked to Erica and hugged her, scared the hell out of her, "Morning, honey! Look like I haven't done enough to make you stay in bed all day long. It's unfair to sneak out of my arm early in morning just to be the role model daughter in-law, you know!" he kissed her forehead and then whispered to her right ear, "play along, bitch!" hid her face from everyone so they could not see her shock expression.

She blushed when he kissed her and she was pale when he called her bitch. Never in her entire life as long as she remembered, someone called her that. She always be that sweet innocent girl that everybody cared and respected. That was too harsh for her, tear almost fell out her eyes but she raised her head and held it back . Decided to not make a scene, she said, "I am sorry, darling. Never mean to hurt your feeling," she caressed his face while smiled sweetly and then kisses his cheek.

"It's always nice wake up seen each other. Right, Drew?" Martha said while leaning closer to Andrew and they kissed.

"That's true, baby!" Andrew replied.

"Eww, Mum, Dad, don't make out in front of us." Arnold felt that was disgusting.

"You should used to it, sonny!" his father teased.