Chapter Two

Erica woke up, looked at clock and saw it was 5 o'clock. She got up and went to bathroom. She showered and put on a white turtle neck shirt with a deep blue jeans. Walked out from bathroom, she sat on chair in front of mirror and brushed her hair, while her mind flew miles away. All the memories from their first met to his proposal flashed in her mind. A tear rolled down her cheek. She immediately wiped it, "No, enough of the tears. I will held my head high, I won't become weak girl who cry because she can't get what she want. Even if I live in hell, I won't let myself burned," she reminded herself.

She walked out of her room just to see Arnold was sitting at dining table with just a white robe on, which didn't cover his legs and showed his chest. She gulped. Even tough he had been mean to her, she still felt for him. But, she would not let him knew he could affected her like this. She ignored him who was having breakfast and walked toward his suite's door. It was his, she would never assume it as her or worst as their, because there was never we between them, just plain you and I. Whats belonged to him, she would never treat them as hers as well. "Stop!" she heard Arnold's voice behind her when she reached for the door knob. She turned around and saw he was standing from the chair and walked toward her. "What are you doing?" he asked when he arrived at her side near the door.

"I want to go down and go home." She answered like nothing was wrong with it and reached the door knob again. Arnold grabbed her arm and pulled her to the table. He sat her on the chair and commanded, "Just eat this breakfast! You better do what I said yesterday if you don't want to hurt anyone of our families. They think we are happily married and no matter how I felt about you, we should not call off this wedding and try our best to look like normal married couple in front of them. You got it?"

Erica opened her mouth to say something but she decided to shut up and just nodded, she murmured "Okay." and ate her breakfast quietly.

After they finished breakfast, Arnold went to his room to wear his clothes. When he got out, he saw the table already been clean up. "Was the housekeeper just come? Why I did not hear you open the door?" he asked.

"Yes, she just come. The wall is sound proof, of course you can't hear it."

Erica gave Arnold a little tiny smile and approached the sofa to get her purse.

Arnold stared at her, but decided to let it go. No matter how weird it was. "Let's head down then."

They went down stair and walked toward the car. It was a red Ferrari, Look like Mr. Perfect also like speed like any other guys. Well, I should have guessed with his all high and mighty attitude. Erica thought in her head.

"What are you staring at? Just get in! It's still cold even though this was spring. If you caught cold, Grandma will blame me for that," Arnold said from the driver side's window.

Erica got in the car, put on her safety belt and Arnold started the car.

They kept silent all the time during the drive. Arnold concentrated on the road, and Erica was just staring outside the windows. None of them seem interested to break the silent.

They finally arrived at a beautiful house. The garden were filled with flowers. Arnold stopped the car and both of them got out from it. One of the guard came out and drove the car away to the garage. Erica and Arnold walked toward the door. He grabbed her wrist and put this happy smile in his face. "You better look happy, or they will know something is wrong." he said with warning in his eyes while smiling. Erica just nodded.

They walked inside and greeted by everyone with a big hug.

"Welcome to the family, Erica." Barbara, Arnold's grandma hugged Erica and gave her a kiss at both of her cheeks. "I am so proud to have you as my grand daughter-in-law."