October [6]

After he kissed ant he ran. Like, full on ran, he didn't know what any would say or even how to feel. Once he got outside he looked over to a few people talking, he overheard a few words but not much.

"You know life is like a book right? The last chapter either ends amazing or complete shit."

Was all he could hear, I mean, yeah I completely agree but I guess the ending is what we all fear or sometimes we want the end to happen quickly.
He waited near a few people who seemed nice but you can never trust people by just looking at them.

Ant was nowhere to be found. Someone was inside looking for him now, was it because he kissed him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ants pov

He ran after we kissed, I had no idea what to do, he was already outside and i just wanted to run too. It was probably an accident when he kissed me he probably doesnt like me. So? The most logical thing to do is fucking run. I had no idea where to go though, i didnt know my way around this place at all. I cant hide in our room, red would probably come in and thats the most stupid most basic place to hide at all.

Janitors closet. Nobody would know im here, and thats kinda where i hid in 5th grade to hide from social interaction. I had my phone with me so i put it on silent mode and just sat there.

A few minutes later over the intercom i heard my name called, i was told to go to the front office, yeah this reminds me of 5th grade, alot.

Also this isnt exactly to the most clean place to be, ew. All i could smell was cleaning products and there was just dirty rags everywhere, but nobody would know im here unless they were smart and im pretty sure they arent because most of the staff are homophobic. The door burst open and i jumped and hid as quick as i could. I could barely see but i could tell it was a girl climbing in. She turned on her phone flash light and shined int in the back, directly at me.

"Oh hi! What are you doing here?" She said to me as she climbed farther into the cramped closet.

"Oh uh, its kind of a long story, but why are you here?"

"I just kinda run sometimes, breaks are useful. Im October, and you are?" Her irish accent rang through my ears, she had such a soft voice, it was honestly really calming.

"Im Ant, i assume you heard my name up on the intercom?"

"Yeah i did, your honestly very brave for running from Mrs Carpenter, ive heard shes a bitch. Anyway, im in a different year so i have a free bit where i can fuck around and i just kinda needed a break from everything, its insane here sometimes."

"I can honestly agree, its only my second day here but this place is insane."

"Oh your new? Huh ive been here for at least 4 months,  this place sucks honestly, im about to just play straight so i can leave. But its getting to the end of break so i have to leave but ill see you around? Oh and heres my number if you want to hang out if you need a break." 

She smiled and handed me a piece of paper and i grabbed my phone

12 MISSED CALLS FROM 'Red' 

 I swiped the notifications and added her number to my contacts 'October'

I quickly texted her to make sure she has my number

'Hey its Ant!'

'Oh hey Ant!! :)'

'Just wanted to make sure you had my number, text later?'

'Yup!'

She reminded me of my sister, they would get along great.

Opal had long black hair  and October had long brown hair. They both had glasses that looked similar but Opal had clear and October had gold. October had small eyeliner wings and so did Opal. October looks about 15, maybe they could be friends.

Ant thought about what she said earlier

'Yeah i might just play straight so i can leave'

Thats probably the smartest thing you could do, imagine if infront of the staff we kissed or something. We would both be free from this dump, finally. Even though its only been 2 days, im sick of it.